Chapter 8: Change in Hanguang-Jun

"Now all of you, answer all the questions that I have given you, no blank answers allowed or else punishment awaits in the Library Pavilion." Stoically speaking Lan Zhan eyed the disciples one by one.

"Yes Hanguang-Jun!" They replied, unbeknownst to Wangji...well not really, a disciple is staring at him hungrily; and that disciple goes by the name Lu Xiongsan, from the Lu family in Kaisimen Lu Sect, ever since he have heard about Hanguang-Jun in the very beginning he wanted Wangji to be his.

Lan Zhan sat infront as he watched his students every move, he also takes glances at Wei Wuxian, only to find him focused in his work while drinking Emperors Smile, which shocked the Disciples since liquor is never allowed inside the Cloud Recesses.

Glancing at Weiying while he just sat there doing nothing he becomes bored by the minute.

"Weiy-" but before Lan Zhan could say his name fully, Wei Wuxian shot him a glare.

"Do your work Hanguang-Jun and stop staring at me..." Weiying said with hurtful glare making Lan Zhan gulp his saliva.

The disciples just stare at them to what will happen next.

"But...I just wanna say if you want to have lunch with me...we can eat with the disciples..." Lan Zhan said as sweat drip from his forehead.

Weiying pauses for a second then proceeded mumbling a sure which Lan Zhan didn't hear.

"Did you say something?"

"I said sure, I just need to finish some more work..."

"No...it's fine"

Weiying stared at Lan Zhan with a sorry look before closing his laptop and stood up, going near Lan Zhan.

"Lan-err gege, I know that this was supposed to be a vacation for us...but work is stopping us from having fun, I'll assure you that when I'm finished with my LP, you can drag me anywhere you like..." Weiying smiled at Hanguang-Jun who just stared at him and sighed.

"Isn't it suppose to be me who's saying that?" Weiying thought for a second there before laughing awkwardly.

"Anyways, jut ignore me for some more hours Hanguang-Jun, if lunch comes we can finally talk and I have my LP done at that time...just, don't stress... you'll get wrinkles sooner or later." Wei Wuxian giggles making Lan Zhan smile a little.

One by one the disciples rubbed their eyes seeing the scenery that's exposed to all of them, they definitely saw the Hanguang-Jun smile! Not smile without a reason, but smile because of the caring words of the Yiling Patriarch!

Xiongsan secretly glared at Wei Wuxian then fake ignoring the Cultivator Partners with answering the questions Lan Zhan made them.

Little did Xiongsan knew, Weiying saw the act and the facade behind it.

With a hidden smirk, Weiying reaches to cup Lan Zhan's both cheeks, as stared deeply into those metallic cold eyes.

"Wangji~ we've been together ever since just do me this favor ok? I promise I'll make you feel good after I finish my work!" Weiying grinned making Lan Zhan a human tomato.

"WEIYING!" yelled Lan Zhan who's still furiously blushing.

"Oh Lan Zhan~ you know I'm just teasing you~" Weiying said as he flutter his lashes at Lan Zhan; after sometime, Wei Wuxian's face softened as his hand caressed Hanguang-Jun's face.

Both stared at each other's eyes, Lan Zhan then slightly averted his gaze on those beautiful eyes when he saw that Weiying was not wearing any ribbon to tie his hair.

For a moment Lan Zhan took off his headband and made Wei Wuxian turn around while he tie his GusuLan's headband on Weiying's silky hair.

When it's finally done, Weiying giggled then again did his work.

Lan Zhan then faced the disciples with his usual hard stone face making them tremble in fear if ever their caught looking at the scenery infront of them earlier which they did, and that they are all witnesses...

Hanguang-Jun changed because of the Yiling Patriarch.