Chapter 29: Smiles & Alcohol

5 months had passed and their family had stayed at the mansion to have their own vacation, which annoys Lan Zhan to the core.

Currently both Weiying and Lan Zhan entered Cloud Lan Inc. office workers stopped on their track to greet the CEO, but of course completely surprised to see Weiying tailing behind him.

They both marched straight to Lan Zhan's office and Weiying, well being Weiying himself just smiled.

/Office/

"Lan err-ge they're like vultures staring at me when we entered the building, especially the males, their stares scares me..." Weiying shivered just by thinking, shaking off his imaginations, he sat on one of Lan Zhan's office couches.

"Just ignore them, but if ever they try to touch you, you know what's coming to them and to you too..." Lan Zhan warned him.

"I know the consequences, but me? Wait, I'll get punishments?" Weiying asked receiving a nod from his Bestfriend.

"And what type of punishment?" Wei Wuxian smirked ominously, which Lan Wangji averted his gaze on.

Wei Wuxian walked towards him, Lan Zhan started to back up until his back hit his desk.

Weiying trapped him there, pulling Lan Zhan's neatly tied tie, both staring intensely at each other's eyes.

"Lan err-ge, I'm horny~" Weiying whimpered at Lan Zhan's ear with a flushed face, Lan Zhan's ears where tinted pink.

"Shameless!" Lan Zhan said aloud, making Wei Wuxian laugh hysterically clutching his stomach, earning a cold glare from Lan Zhan, who was readying himself.

"Not cool Weiying..." Lan Zhan manage to say, still his ears are pink.

"Lan err-ge, I'm sorry~ haha your just fun to tease~" Weiying then went to his Lan Zhan's office desk, sitting on the CEO's seat and staring at Lan Zhan amusingly.

Both are quiet, and the silence was not awkward or anything, but it's something pleasing and comfortable, not until it was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Lan Zhan glared at the door, huffing a bit making Weiying stifle a laugh.

"Come in~" Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Zhan was too annoyed to even answer the door, so he was the one who spoke instead.

Five female and Six Male workers in their Inc. came inside the office, surprised to see the new PA sitting at the CEO's desk, while the CEO himself was sitting at the couches, completely not bothered by the shameless man.

"State your business..." Lan Zhan coldly said, earning a cough from Weiying, which the latter looked at him in wonder.

"CEO Lan it's too early to be grumpy, just now when we were talking you were normal, and now someone disturbed us your being mad, why's that?" Weiying smiled at Lan Zhan before standing then sitting next to Lan Zhan.

Hanguang-Jun didn't replied as his eyes where closed and feeling inferior.

Weiying's eyes then looked at the people who came for business, and so they thought.

"Do tell me~" Weiying said giving them his bunny smile.

"Ahh, Mr.Wei, we just want to invite you to our company's annual party, since Christmas is close, we could use some partying as a commemoration for our company." One of the Female workers said, blushing lightly.

"No" Lan Zhan spoke.

"Lan err-ge~ lets go~ please? It's my first time going to a party company! Please?"

"We've been to parties already Weiying, Remember in Qishan? Qinghe? Yunmeng? Lanling? and GusuLan? We've already been in too much party..."

"If you include sitting and just drinking a party, I always leave and drink my liquors up the roofs..."