Chapter 13: Story & Welcome

"Ok class, all are already here? Is everyone complete?" Jian Lichen counted Yuan's students, seeing them complete, he handed the check list to one of the students to handle.

Today was the day they will be having their trip to Cloud Recesses, many students tried to search for the place through internet, but only to find none of it.

Students and teachers filled the bus, as they start to go for their destination.

Lan Sizhui sat next to Jian Lichen and both where talking about how it will be fun their trip would be;

Lan Jingyi sat next to Jin Ling, both glaring at each other, but Yuan kept them still by glaring at them.

"Yuan-laoshi! Can you tell us a story?" A girl asked, many of her classmates agreed to her.

"What story?"

"BOYS LO-..." the girl was cut off when another girl covered her mouth from speaking.

Yuan sweat dropped a bit, but let the girls have their minds fed up with their sexy imaginations.

"Well...Boys love it is Then?" Yuan giggled, shocking the male students and teachers, while making the women a squealing mess; by the way, Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi are already asleep.

"It's called 'Back To The Begining' and yes, it is a story of Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian..." the girls and some guys cheered for him then letting him continue.

"As Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian travelled the whole world together, they both died on their old ages, together they had stayed, and friendship still remains until death to them apart.

Many years later, both were reincarnated...but rather actually being reincarnated, they were back where it all begun...

Wei Wuxian, still a kid but with his past memories, found a way to protect his parents, same goes for Lan Zhan who did the same thing.

Wei Wuxian with his parents grew their own Clan Sect in Yiling called 'YilingWei of BlackHare Clan' people from Yiling are respectful and well admired.

With the hidden plan of Wen Rouhan and with the three Yin Irons, they, the YilingWei Clan punished the people who are doing crimes to other Clans, rescued the other Wen family who are never should have been involved in the first place, they gave them a new life...."

/Hours Later/

The story had ended and the bus was now parked in a dead end road.

They all gathered outside with a confused look.

"Laoshi, why are we in the end road of this place?" Minghui ask cling to Haojun.

"I did tell you that this place is well hidden remember?" Xichen laughed making Yuan hit him.

They guided the whole class up to the mountains, and that's when they finally saw stairs up the mounted.

As they finally reached the middle, a gate was stood built it rocks, and near the gate was a larger rock that had the carving rules with the maximum of 5000 thousand rules of the GusuLan sect.

"Damn this place is complete torture..." Xuanyin huffed.

"And this is what I mean, you guys should learn discipline and respect, I guess you can't argue with that, right?" Yuan said making them nod their heads like good ol' kids.

"Well then, Welcome to the Cloud Recesses!" Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi said, the juniors didn't notice that they already went inside and finally at the entrance of the main hall of the Cloud Recesses.

They were welcomed by Lan Qiren himself and some Disciples.

While the juniors are so shocked seeing that the Cloud Recesses was a nice and peaceful place despite having so many restrictions, it can't seem to ease their amazements.

Jingyi, Yuan, A-Ling and Xichen faced Lan Qiren as they bowed at him.

"Welcome to the Cloud Recesses, I will be the one teaching you discipline and respect, while my nephew Lan Xichen will be the one teaching defense and etiquette" Qiren said with a smug face.

"Grandpa, where are they?" Yuan asked, the students and some teachers are anxious who he was talking about, did they forgot anyone?

"If your looking for your father and your Senior Wei, both left last night to Yunmeng, also Jin Gongzi, please head there right now, seems to me that your uncle Wei had a big and worthy gift..." Jin Ling bowed before leaving.

"Well once again I welcome you all to the Cloud Recesses, feel free to do as you please, but after your free time of wandering around, glasses will start sooner, that is all" With that Lan Qiren and the other Disciples went to the Library Pavilion, leaving the modern people in Yuan, Jingyi and Xichen's care.