Chapter 16: Stupid Conversation

Haojun, Minghui and Xuanyin were together wandering around the Cloud Recesses, separated from the others.

They all just finished breakfast then remembered what Professor Yuan had told them yesterday.

"Apparently Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian are still alive, what do you guys think they look like?" Minghui asked his hand on his chin seems to be in heavy thoughts.

"Not sure, but my Grandma once told me that, both men had incomparable handsomeness and beauty."

"Beauty?"

"Ahh...Beauty is actually a word for Wei Wuxian, since the man was quite feminine to begin with, he can charm any men and women as he pleases...

Many says that he even used his charms to lure and control Hanguang-Jun himself, cause Hanguang-Jun was always there when he needed someone to save him from danger, but I don't believe that.

Some say that both of them were sworn brothers, that's why Hanguang-Jun was always with him." Haojun explained.

"Hmmn. Still, both of them are mysterious, anyways let's go to the Cold Stream behind the Cloud Recesses, Professor Ying did told us that there's a Cold Stream am I right?" Xuanyin smirked pulling Haojun and Minghui with him.

Disciples who heard them, followed suit, slowly not to be noticed by the three.

/Cold Stream/

"Damn it's so cold!" Minghui complained who was already only on his boxers, revealing his slim body.

"Boi what a body you got there..." Haojun and Xuanyin whistled causing Minghui to blush a crimson red.

"Fuck Off!" He yelled at the two making them laugh their ass off, soon Minghui joined them.

/with Xiongsan/

Xiongsan and his comrades where looking from a deem place, listening to the three.

"Guys, aren't you curious on what's inside that Jingshi that is Lan Xichen has been telling us?"

'Your dead once you try and sneak in my Hanguang-Jun's room' Xiongsan thought gripping his sword tightly.

"I am, I just don't wanna get punished by writing those rules on a paper and just by using an ink and brush instead of pencil with an eraser, so it would be neatly still and clean" Three of them laughed to what Haojun had said.

'How did they know that, that would be the punishment?' The Disciples thought still listening to their conversation.

"So true, I mean Professor Ying
did told us that Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan are classmates, gosh I envy both of them~" Minghui who said that, had his eyes closed and imagining both men alone, seems his having a nice dream.

'Lan Zhan?! Who are you to say his same just like that huh?!'

"Definitely true my dear friend, but I'm more of their first meet...

Wei Wuxian was definitely a trouble maker since he was young, first time stepping in Cloud Recesses he already violated four rules! Wahahaha!!!" Xuanyin laughed loudly, not until Minghui shutted his mouth up with his hand, covering them.

"Shh! You know the rules! Noise is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses, and that's also one of the things Wei Wuxian has violated once he stepped in here! Not just that, he even brought Emperor's Smile then trespassed in Cloud Recesses around 10 in the evening! That makes four rules that he violated!" Minghui shushed him, then continued relaxing.

'So that cut-sleeve Wei Wuxian was classmates with MY Hanguang-Jun? And that guy even dare embarrass and stress my love'

"But we all know that the kissing part in the small boat, where both were in Yunmeng was the best" Haojun said wiggling his eyebrows, making the GusuLan Disciples eyes go wide even Xiongsan, they also gasp a little.

'They what?!'

"Hey even though I ship them both and even do dirty imaginations between the two, I know how the story goes you dumber! There's no such thing as a kissing scene! There's just sex and too much skinships and skin slapping! WAHAHAHA!!!" Minghui laughed like a maniac while he splashed waters everywhere.

'That can't be true!!!'

/Yunmeng/

"Achoo!"

"Achoo!"

"Eh? Hanguang-Jun, A-Xian are you two having a cold? Since snowy seasons are coming close."

"Ah...no Shijie I think some of my students are just talking about us, well I guess..."

"Mn. No need to worry Lady Jiang"

"Oh ok if the two of you say so"

/Back to Gusu/

"And that's something much more on the loose screw, there's no such thing than just hugging and some skinship, that's all, you guys should stop with those sexy imaginations going in and out your heads" Xuanyin sighed as he slowly got dressed.

'Thank god it's not true' the disciples sighed in relief.

"What? Where just spicing up this conversation to add some fun in it, it won't hurt anyone right?" Minghui asked the now meditating Xuanyin on a big rock, with sparkles in his eyes.

"I know, but my intuition says someone or maybe some people are eavesdropping to this nonsense of a conversation since the very beginning...

I sense that someone's jealous..." Xuanyin said calmly then glared at a nearby tree where Xiongsan was hiding.

"Eh? Really? Ok then..." Minghui inhaled a large air before started yelling.

"WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE JUST STOP! WEI WUXIAN AND LAN ZHAN ALREADY HAVE A CHILD! SO DON'T TRY AND STEAL NEITHER OF THEM BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!!!" Minghui yelled as birds flew in different directions.

/Library Pavilion/

"Did I just heard yelling?" Lan Qiren asked Zewu-Jun who definitely heard Minghui's yelling.

"Nope, you didn't hear anything uncle, that must be your imagination" Zewu-Jun laughed awkwardly, drinking his tea while trembling.

"I see, carry on then." Lan Qiren continues drinking, making Lan Xichen sigh in relief.