Chapter 7: Arrival of Two Disciples

Another day but the usual, Yuan is just teach and smiles all day inside the school, somehow he may be bored but students try and make him laugh.

Currently inside the teachers lounge, Jian Lichen kept pestering him to join a little celebration on a nearby bar called Triple-B after school since semesters for the month are ending very closely, and so he can experience such nice moment.

Can no longer take the pesters he receives, he gives in, making Lichen clap and laugh.

/Boo Bar Boyz(Triple-B)/

Inside this new opened Korean Themed Bar, they all sat pouring each other some liquor.

They forced Yuan to drink, basically Yuan had no escape than do as they say.

As he gulp down the liquor called "Soju" he felt as if his throat was dry.

With a couple of more shots, Yuan suddenly felt dizzy; good thing the celebration finally ended, Yuan was held by Lichen who's still sober.

"Yuan...can I ask you a question?..." asked Lichen.

Of course, being drunk you don't know what your saying and you even might spill secrets that are too private.

"Mn...sure..." Yuan groggily said as he brought his body closer to Lichen.

Lichen didn't expect Yuan to do that, but to him he was really enjoying the view of Yuan clinging to him while drunk.

"Yuan...have you ever been in love before?"

"No...not really...but I know someone likes me..."

"Ehh? Who? And how do you know that they like you?"

"My first friend from school since the day I started schooling, and Senior Wei's nephew...there both obvious even if they might think that they are not obvious...I may look innocent and all, but I'm more than meets the eye..." He huffed as he remembered the time both Jingyi and Rulan(A-Ling) made up some reasons just not to be caught, by stalking Sizhui.

"Ohh...well, do you like them?" Lichen stared at Yuan with hopeful eyes as he held Yuan even closer hugging him by the waist.

"I...I-" but before Yuan can finish his sentence a voice yelled behind them.

Lichen looked behind only to witness an unfamiliar faces of two handsome men who are most likely looked pissed as they stare at Lichen and Yuan hugging.

"Umm...may I ask who you guys are?"

"I'm Jin Rulan and this guy beside me is Lan Jingyi, we're his relative so we came here to get him...sorry if his sorta clingy when drunk, this is actually his first time drinking liquor..." Jin Ling said as he piggybacked the now asleep Yuan.

"Well see yah..." Jingyi bid him a goodbye as he left Lichen dumbfounded as he walk alongside A-Ling whose carrying A-Yuan.

/Next Day/

"Mmnnnnn...." eyes heavily opened as Sizhui smelled some familiar scent.

That's when he felt someone hugging his waist as he's head is laid in someone's bare chest.

Sizhui looked up to see the sleeping face of Jin Ling which made him a blushing mess, he also looked behind his back only to see Jingyi hugging his waist making him blush twice more if ever that is possible.

Slowly he tried to remove Jingyi's arms but failed due to the tight grip.

Squirming a bit, Jin Ling took a peek seeing Yuan struggle with the position their in.

"Squirm some more and something hard might poke you..." Jin Ling said bluntly making Yuan blush.

Suddenly Yuan hit Jin Ling in the head which caused A-Ling to have a bump on the head.

/Zhuwei Academy/

"Umm, Professor Yuan? Who are those handsome men behind you?" A random girl said as she pointed out towards Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi.

"Ahh..well..." but before Yuan could ever continue, Jingyi beat him to it.

"We're his Bodyguards..." gasp in disbelief where heard then one by one questions where shot at the two making Yuan to just seat and watch.

"What a long day..." with a sigh Yuan ignored them as he start to write something on the board.