Chapter 25: A Night Together

/Evening/

Evening came and they sent Lan Qiren on their mansion to take a rest, both are currently walking under the night sky, hand in hand.

"Lan Zhan, let's eat dinner now, I'm starving..." Weiying whined leaning against Lan Zhan who nodded dragging Weiying on a fancy restaurant.

/Restaurant/

They both sat in front of each other, Lan Zhan signaled a waitress to come take their order.

Weiying saw the waitress fixing herself and even added lip stick just to try and get Lan Zhan's attention.

The waitress came their way, giving him a disgusted look, while she gave Lan Zhan a tender smile, handing him the food menu, hands brushing each other.

Weiying's face was red from anger and he can't contain it any longer, he abruptly stood up surprising the waitress and Lan Zhan.

Hanguang-Jun caressed Weiying's hand while looking at him, confused.

"Ahaha...I'll just be in the bathroom for a bit, wait for me here..." Weiying said and Lan Zhan let him to, but before excusing himself, he glared at the waitress who only smirked at him and continued listening to Lan Zhan what they'll order.

Weiying went to the bathroom, cursing the woman in his thoughts as he start to wash his burning red face.

Men in the bathroom looked at him, examining his features, looking at his slim body, and thats when they realized that he was the man from the news, the rumors about him with the CEO of Cloud Lan Inc.

While they kept staring, Weiying's phone rang and he hit the accept button, putting the call on loud speaker.

The men listened quietly, the caller wasn't speaking yet, until they heard an attractive voice from the other line.

"Dad are you busy?"

They where shocked to the core, this man already had a son?! He looks young, yet he already had a son! What's the name of the child?!

"Ah~ Ah-Yuan, how are you sweetheart? Also I'm not busy, is something wrong?"

"Not really, I just miss you and Hanguang-Jun, and my childish fiancé here keeps whining about wanting to see you..."

Now they were disappointed hearing that the son of this gorgeous man already had a fiancé.

"Aiyo...aren't you guys going to visit us next week?"

"That's the thing, I've been telling him that, but he keeps whining about it, he even said that the earlier the better we can have family bonding...seriously Dad, I don't know what I'd do to him..."

"Ahaha, ok ok I'll help you dear, give him the phone..."

They hear rustling sounds from the other line, then they heard an unfamiliar voice and it's not from the boy earlier.

"Uncle Wei!!! Uncle Wei approve of me to see you! Uncle Wei, Uncle Wei! I wanna see you! I miss you Uncle Wei! Uncle Cheng's been lecturing me nonstop! I think his putting his frustrations on me because he also misses you! Uncle Wei! Make it stop! My suffering! I can't stand him blabber! Oh please save this poor nephew of yours!"

Weiying can't help but giggle at his nephew's sufferings.

"Fine, I'll tell Xichen-Xiong and A-Cheng to move the date of your arrival on Wednesday instead, since it's Sunday today, we'll clean up the whole mansion tomorrow before you guys arrive.."

"No need, I'm use to Uncle Wei's messiness..."

"Why do I seem to think that your saying's about me is that cruel?"

"Because it is...No offense Uncle..."

"Yah! This kid...also why still call me Uncle when sooner you'll marry my son? Just call me Dad will you?"

"Of course! I'm happy that we'll be family!"

"We've been family since the start, stupid! Hahaha"

"Well Dad, me and Sizhui are going to Lanling for some rest, I've had enough of Uncle Cheng's blabber every time I take my stay here in Yunmeng, he's killing me~"

"I understand your pain, well bye bye!"

"Bye Dad!"

The phone hanged up, Weiying heaved a sigh drying his wet face, before picking up his phone and wallet, going out from the bathroom.

"Took you long enough..." Lan Zhan said eyeing Weiying who laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry about that, I just had a phone call from our son, A-Ling's whining and asked me to approve of him to see me earlier than expected...so basically they'll be here on Wednesday" Weiying scratched his nape while smiling at Lan Zhan who understood him.

The waitress finally came with the food Lan Zhan had ordered, while she place every food on the table, showing her cleavage on our Hanguang-Jun, but Lan Zhan remained the same as usual.

Weiying was holding himself back from slapping the woman, when Lan Zhan took Weiying's chair and placed it beside him, confusing the waitress and Weiying.

"What are standing there for Weiying? Let's have this dinner just the two of us, remember I can't solo you on Wednesday since your clingy nephew will arrive..." Lan Zhan said, feeling a little devastated.

"You know, we still have Monday and Tuesday right? and we don't have work for next week..." Weiying sat beside Lan Zhan, finally the waitress left, but she stalked them and listened to their conversation secretly.

"And those two days, I want it only to be with you." Lan Zhan said as he start to eat, and so Weiying did the same.

"I'm not going anywhere, well, unless Uncle Qiren needs someone to accompany him to go to the shopping mall..." Weiying sheepishly smiles at Lan Zhan.

"My uncle is old enough to buy and wander around as he pleases, no need to take care of him..."

"That's the thing, his already old and sooner or later someone needs to take care of him..."

Lan Zhan then gave him a look, " then if I grew old, you'll take care of me right?"

"Of course, after all your my bestfriend and I love you more than anything! We made a promise remember?"

"Mn. And we made sure no one can separate us..."

"Haha! That's my Lan err-gege, come on let's finish our dinner, I want to ride on your motorbike!"

"Sure..."

After they ate, they start to leave the fancy restaurant, but before they leave, Weiying whispered something in the waitresses ear.

"No one dares to steal my Lan err-gege away from me, if you do, you have to get through me first..." Weiying then faced the women and smiled, bowing at her as he left hand in hand with Lan Zhan.

That night, everything was wonderful, they took Lan Zhan's motorbike for a ride, Both was now on top of a cliff, looking at the view of the city with illuminating lights lit up on each building.