Chapter 10: Zewu-Jun's Plan

With a bickering duo at your side, you can't seem to concentrate.

Yuan yelled at Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi to stand outside till the end of class, both were shocked to see their bestfriend with an angry face yet still followed his order.

/Dismissal/

"Both of you are really annoying, can't you both just sit still right their and quit glaring at each other?"

"We're sorry..."

Both apologized at the mad Yuan, when he saw the two with sad looks in their eyes, he can't help but sigh and hug both of them.

"I'm sorry for yelling, but both of you should stop acting like kids, were already adults and Senior Wei is counting on us, we don't want to disappoint him, right?" Yuan said with a smile on his face, Jin Ling and Jingyi nodded.

"Good, now let's get out of here and eat dinner in a fancy restaurant, my treat..."

Three of them had fun that night, after dinner they went to an arcade then after that, they went home and slept.

/Zhuwei Academy/

Rulan and Jingyi weren't with him for today, orders from Yuan that they need to watch over the house and clean the entire place.

Both gladly agreed as that is the payment for letting them stay in Yuan's house.

"Yuan!" Someone yelled from behind only to see Jian Lichen running towards him with a bright smile.

"Professor Li, need something?"

"Not really...I just wanna ask, who're those two with you? Yesterday, they kept tailing you around campus like ducklings following their mommy duck...no offense"

"None taken, they are my bestfriends, the one with a headband just like mine is Lan Jingyi, and the other one with a little red round gem in his forehead is Jin Ling.

Jingyi had always been my bestfriend ever since, also my first friend when father brought me home, he's someone overprotective...

A-Ling became my friend cause of Senior Wei, A-Ling is Senior Wei's nephew, he's someone with a hot-temper, anger issues to be precise, to put it lightly yet truly, he's more of a tsundere..." Yuan giggled making Lichen's heart thump multiple beats.

"So, you and Lan Jingyi are relatives? Since he's also a Lan..."

"Professor Lichen, even though both me and Jingyi share the same surname doesn't mean we're relatives, it's just that, for example in a mafia world they have clans, in the Lan family were also a clan, being born in our clan proves that your born a Lan, and the insignia is our headbands..." Yuan explained since Lichen is slowly becoming persistent.

"Then...is Professor Ying also a Lan?" This made Yuan's eyes go wide...does he know?

"How can you say that he's a Lan?" Yuan eyed the man before him suspiciously.

"It's just that, Professor Ying has a slight long hair and he often ties that kind of headband as a ribbon for his hair..." This made Yuan laugh, making the latter confused as hell.

"Is something wrong Professor Yuan?"

"No, no, sorry about that, but Senior Wei isn't a Lan...But I wish he would be..."

"Then why does he wear your insignia?"

"Because that's my father's headband, and Senior Wei is the only one allowed to touch or take father's headband as he please, since father told me once that; 'What is mine is Weiying's, and my insignia also owns by Weiying only'...to be honest both of them are quite confusing at times..." Yuan smiles lightly, when suddenly the speakers were turned on.

"Hello dear students and teachers, it is I Lan Huan of the Cloud Lan Inc. I'll be the one sponsoring this years school trip for the juniors, so I'd gladly want to say; Pack your things and get ready for tomorrow!!! We will be going to a place where magic exist and what we came there for is to learn discipline and respect. That is all thank you for listening." With that the speakers went off and students were dismissed early since even the teachers want to hurry packing for tomorrow's trip.

Yuan was purely shocked at the announcement of his uncle just a second ago. What in the world is he planning? They want to reveal the Cloud Recesses to kids with no cultivator skills..." he thought as he breath a heavy sigh, before walking away.