Chapter 4: Topic=Weiying

After morning classes he went for the teachers lounge to get his lunchbox.

/Teachers Lounge/

"Umm...hey Professor Yuan, seems like the kids like you very much." A co-worker of he's said as the man held him by the shoulder.

"Yeah, it's quite nice that I didn't get to have problems for my first time on teaching." Yuan said rather shyly as a blush crept on his face.

'Damn he can be cute..." the man thought to himself blushing too.

"Umm...well I haven't had your name yet..." Yuan looked at the man with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Oh right! My name is Jian Lichen...and yes me and Jian Xuanyin are connected since I'm his big brother..." Lichen said cheekily with a smile.

"Ahh...is that so? But both of you have quite the different personalities..."

"Ahaha...yes, A-Yin is not the sociable type...he much of avoids people as he please...he has trust issues...but I guess he first opened up to Mr.Weiying...he's good at handling kids like A-Yin..." Lichen said with a sigh but smiled afterwards.

"Your correct on that...No one can beat Senior Wei...not even my father, the CEO of Cloud Lan Inc." Yuan chuckles to himself as he remembered some moments of the incredible bestfriends.

"You seem to know both of them very well, but how do you know so much when not even the media knew that you existed as the CEO Lan's child? And that Mr.Wei never mentioned any relative? Also it's quite weird how both Mr.Wei and Mr.Lan are the complete opposite, yet their chemistry is something...why is that?" The man asked as he put a hand under his chin as if thinking very deep.

"Fine...I'll tell you..." with that he sat on his chair then the other teachers and professors gather around him.

"Well...I should tell you that they have quite the bad impressions at their first meet..." Yuan laughed a bit recalling the story Wei Wuxian once told him when A-Xian first met Lan Zhan up the walls of Cloud Recesses.

"Eventually Senior Wei climbed up the walls of the school where they once studied as High Schoolers in the middle of the night, seems to me that Senior Wei had bought some liquor and ignored the carved rules at the entrance gate.

That night my father was patrolling since he's the Chairman of the School's Discipline Committee.

Well they fought cause one bottle of liquor broke and Senior Wei was mad...and so he drunk the other bottle infront of my father since that's not in the rules...

Same as that night father shut Senior Wei with a tape and dragged him to the principals office, well father's brother is having a talk that night with their uncle.

When father brought Senior Wei in, Senior Wei is...Well let's just say he was throwing a tantrum.

So yeah both had a very bad first impression with each other, both are like fire and water...also no one really knows of that wish they made...but I know that they made a wish for a lifetime...I guess, not really sure.

But...ummm...I know I'm not suppose to say this but...There was once a time Senior Wei went missing for 3 months and father was feeling devastated.

But when father finally found Senior Wei...He found that he was slightly different...but nevertheless father kept an eye on Senior Wei.

And well troubles eased a bit... but then there was a big accident that happened to Senior Wei...and Senior Wei...was in a coma for some years...

Father was deeply mad at himself for not protecting Senior Wei properly...for not being by his side when Senior Wei was hurting...when he didn't even noticed that Senior Wei was carrying a heavy secret with no one to tell.

That's my father's regret...

But after some years Senior Wei finally woke up, Senior Wei hid himself from my father...

No one knows why he was doing that...but I know he was doing that for the safety of my father...

Sooner or later father found Senior Wei, he was mad at him...but he knows why Senior Wei was ignoring him...and so father reassured him that it's fine now.

They know that the trouble was still there...that it will forever follow them if they keep dodging or ignoring it...

And so father kept close to Senior Wei, protecting him to the fullest...

Senior Wei gave my father an option; 'If you don't follow me and stay here your life will be untouched and you'll live happy and peaceful without having a single problem...but if you come with me, you'll lose your reputation and everything you have worked hard for will be wiped off...'

That didn't even gave any second thoughts...he followed Senior Wei...and so the business had gone against him.

He care so much for Senior Wei, no one can replace him for a bestfriend...and they end up being partners in business even though Senior Wei is not much of an active person to it.

After some war here and there, the place went quiet and things turned out right without anyone going against Senior Wei nor my Father." With a smile plastered on Yuan's face, he ended the story there and heaved a sigh.

"Wow...what an interesting story...both Mr.Wei and Mr.Lan are really close, we don't even have an idea, but...what's the reaction of Mr.Wei when your father married a woman and ended up their friendship" a random professor asked.

"I'll be honest...since father told me to never tell lies, I'll tell you the truth, but please keep it a secret..." everyone nod their heads with determination.

"I'm actually adopted..." their jaws opened wide, eyes go wide and they were like fishes out of water.

"No way!!!" Teachers and Professors yelled in unison while Yuan shushed them to be quiet.

"Yes way, to be honest I--" but before Yuan can even continue, his phone rang so he went outside the teachers lounge making his co-workers feel impatient.