Chapter 18: Study In Cloud Recesses

Finally the day had come for the students to start their classes on the Lanshi.

But since there are emergencies for the other male students, they left early not having to study in the Cloud Recesses, but as they said to their Professor, it's fine since there's always a next time, and they also pledge not to leak out any secrets to the outside world.

Basically Xuanyin, Haojun and Minghui were the only ones who remained at the Cloud Recesses were jumping with joy for staying.

In Xuanyin's case, he's still not leaving because his brother is still trying to hit on Lan Sizhui, while the two childhood friends just doesn't want to leave yet and they don't have any family emergencies getting in their way to continue study discipline and respect inside the Cloud Recesses.

There currently sitting in, with the disciples of Gusu when Lan Qiren stood at the middle inside class, in his left was Wei Wuxian, and in his right was Lan Zhan.

Both are doing their own jobs, too focused in Xuanyin's dismay.

"Now who will recite 5 rules of the GusuLan sect that's carved in stone at the entrance of Cloud Recesses? Anyone?" Lan Qiren eyed the disciples only to see them all quiet, except for three boys who abruptly raised their hands.

One is bored which is Xuanyin, one is listening carefully which is Haojun, then we have an eye sparkling Minghui.

Lan Qiren coughed, "May I call Xu Minghui..." the disciples looked at Minghui who stood with pride and honor.

"Thou shall not kill, fight, or lech.

Thou shall not shout, wander at night, or sprint.

Thou shall not bully the weak by being strong or tease others.

Thou shall not breach laws.

Thou shall not skip class, or leave early."

Minghui said making the disciples of GusuLan and it's other Clan studying there, mouth and eyes wide open.

"Good, now our topic for today is 'When Cloud Recesses Got Burnt', this story had just been made many years ago." Lan Qiren started looking again who he'll pick to do the recital.

"Jian Xuanyin, you go and tell us" the disciples started to chatter saying he'll can't tell the full story nor even know any of it, since no one really knows the whole story behind it.

"My pleasure, apparently Cloud Recesses was burnt cause of the Wen Armies, Wen Rouhan sent here for revenge, since the hostages which are the Jin Clan's Zixuan-Gongzi, Nie Clan's Huasiang-Gongzi, Jiang Clan's Cheng-Gongzi, Wei-Gongzi and lastly Lan Clan's Wangji-Gongzi and some other disciples of their clans, escaped by the attack of a giant turtle snake, which I kinda forgot its name...

Apparently the other Clans finally escaped from the turtle snake and the Wen Clan, but inside the cave left Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan, they are the ones who killed the turtle snake, and that's also where Professor Wei found the Yin sword...

Any who, those 4 Powerful Clans got back safe where there supposed to be, and CEO Lan had finally found his brother and both rebuilt GusuLan once again." Xuanyin story tells with a bored face, the disciples where all beyond surprised, they were amazed, he knew th story while they, or neither one of them knew any of it.

"Excellent work, now, may I call Wen Haojun?" Eyes then darted towards the said boy, who obediently stood up.

"Do you believe in 'Core-Binding'? If you know, do tell the whole class what it is and what it's meant to be." he eyed Haojun who breath out some air then fixed his composure.

"Core-Binding:
In which two golden cores are connected within each other, it is said that only 1% out of 99% of its population is created, that means this only happened once in a million, billion, trillion, zillion of years.

And it is said that this rare Core-Binding happened with the firstly generation sect leader of the GusuLan, he goes by the name Lan XuaiHan...

He's bind partner was a prince that goes by the name Wei He Fen...

Both men are like ice and fire, not good for each other, and can't be near one another, born not together.

But their mothers made their future plans, to be one with a royal and to be one with a cultivator, two wives betrothed ice and fire.

It hurt their sons prides, but the two bonded as good acquaintances to friends.

Both hid an un-ominous feeling, at the day of their wedding as husband and, well, husband, they shared an oath to be by each other's side to life till death, as they cherish and love the moments they shared and hold, whether in good nor in evil, they stayed together as one.

That's when the gods sees the love they had for one another, and gave them a gift of Infinitive Love.

It came to peek, golden cores are now bonded by the power of love, and as many years had passed, both died with no regrets living on this path they took for life." Haojun then suddenly looked at Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian, who're looking at him in amazement.

"And I'd be really honest, Sect Leader Lan XuaiHan and Prince Wei He Fen are Lan Zhan's and Wei Wuxian's ancestors from many years ago..." He added.

"If you all wanna know why I knew of this and not even the Forbidden room had a copy of it, it's because I have a friend who shares me stories of the past and future, let's just say that, he's not a normal being, he knows everything that happened to the past and what will happen to the near future." He smirked then sat down.

Lan Qiren coughed then started another topic.