Chapter 6: A-Xian's Worry

/Inside Jingshi/

A sound of Qin has been played by a man at the other side of the room, while another man is laid in a bed with a peaceful sleeping face.

For sometime the man on the bed woke up as he rubbed his eyes in a cute way, looking to the left then on his right he finally saw the person he was looking for.

"Lan Zhan..." he muttered earning the attention of the said man.

"Weiying...finally awake I see, are you hungry?" Lan Zhan asked Weiying who's finally stood up as he went and sat infront Lan Zhan.

"Not really...but I do want to have some Emperors Smile, and I'll be busy cause I have to finish my LP...being a professor is really hard." Wei Wuxian said with a frown as he laid his head on the small table infront of him and Lan Zhan.

Hanguang-jun pat Weiying's head as a reassurance. "You can always come to Lanshi with me if ever you feel alone, you can do your business there." With what had said Weiying's eyes lit up as they look up to Lan Zhan with hopeful eyes.

"But...did you brought your things?" He added and the Yiling Patriarch nodded his head grabbing a bag behind him.

"Good, while I teach, you sit slightly close to me and do your work, don't worry you'll be having your liquor while you work, I know you've been having a stressful time without any Emperors Smile." Lan Zhan stood up and reached a hand down to help Wei Wuxian stand up.

"Mn" with that, both left as they went inside Lanshi.

/Lanshi/

New disciples where really shocked not because Lan Zhan will be the one teaching and instead of Lan Qiren, it's because the infamous Hanguang-jun entered the Lanshi with none other than the Yiling Patriarch in the flesh.

As the Lanshi was already filled with disciples to teach, Lan Zhan stood up same goes to Wei Wuxian, Disciples greeted both of them.

Even if both Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi are already a graduate in Cloud Recesses, they kept on taking classes since it's what they want to do and they want to learn more than there is.

Both Jingyi and A-Ling were still the ones who stood up which confuses the new disciples.

"Welcome back Uncle Wei and Hanguang-Jun..." A-Ling bowed at them with sincerity, Jin Ling really changed since things worked out well with him and Weiying these passed few years; whenever A-Ling is in trouble, Wei Wuxian will be the one to save him.

"It's nice to have you back Senior Wei, Hanguang-Jun..." greeted Jingyi, apparently Jingyi and Wei Wuxian became close cause of the times they worked together in some night hunt with the help of Wen Ning.

"A-Ling, Jingyi..." Weiying hugged both of them, and they melted at the warm embrace.

The Disciples were still shocked at the sudden interaction with their Seniors being all friendly with the Yiling Patriarch, not to mention that the young Clan leader of Lanling Jin sect is the nephew of the Yiling Patriarch.

"A-Ling, Jingyi can both of you do me a little favor?" Weiying asked them.

"Anything for Senior Wei" determination were filled in Jingyi's eyes as he stare at Weiying.

"Hehe, Jingyi's really cute when he's serious, anyway, I just want both of you to go where my dear Yuan is, I just want to make sure he's ok..." Wei Wuxian said with a worried tone.

"Is it dangerous where Sizhui is?" Asked A-Ling a little bit wary.

"Not really, I mean, I guess his safe when his with my students..." a small smile was plastered on Weiying's face.

That small smile blinded many disciples for the day as both A-Ling and Jingyi left to go to where Sizhui is.

"Lan Zhan, do you think he's alright?"

"He'll be fine, you thought him well after all..."

"Heh, guess I did...but he mostly got his talents from his father..."

"Your killing me..."

"Yep, I know..."