Chapter 12: Revival & Explanations

Coming to Yunmeng and telling Jiang Cheng about Wei Wuxian's plan, both agreed and started searching for the souls in which they found it after 2 hours.

Jiang Yanli inside Wei Wuxian's room with Jin Zixuan, Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu at the shrine.

Now, souls in a glass jar, The Twin Prides of Yunmeng plus Hanguang-Jun, three of them went to the Burial Mounds to turn these souls into a complete human body, with the memories.

They made a ritual, putting the glass jar with souls at the center of the ritual circle, Weiying prayed, so did Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng.

4 hours had passed, the glass jar shone bright, slowly it broke, three of them closed their eyes.

When the light finally eased down, they opened their eyes, then there, infront of them stood a fully alive Jiang Yanli with her parents and her husband.

"A-Xian! A-Cheng!" Yanli cried, as she ran towards her siblings then hugging them like there's no tomorrow.

Fengmian and Yu where in utter shock but also joined the family hug.

"But how?" Uncle Jiang asked looking at Jiang Cheng, "Wei Wuxian wants to make me happy...father, Wei Wuxian brought you to life, he misses you, we misses you, and it's not really family without parents and siblings..." Jiang Cheng replied.

Madam Yu stood up then started to walk towards Wei Wuxian, but Jiang Cheng stood infront of him.

"What are you doing A-Cheng?" He's mother asked confusion spread on her face.

"I...I just thought that, you'd hit him...mother, please don't do it...I beg of you" Jiang Cheng pleaded with tears, shocking the revived people.

"I'm not gonna hit him...and why are you so overprotective towards him?" Asked madam Yu.

Jiang Cheng looked at Weiying, both talked with each other just using their eyes, then Weiying spoke.

"Madam Yu, Jiang Cheng he...he lost his Golden Core and...I gave him mine" they gasped, tears fell down on Yanli's eyes as she hugged Weiying and Jiang Cheng the second time.

"And...I committed false faults, it was a great ordeal to me, I was blamed...and things happened, I was missing for 3 months, I was thrown away in burial mounds where I used the sword to make the Stygian Tiger Amulet...

Lan Zhan, he warned me for using demonic cultivation, he said that it can destroy my spiritual energy and Golden Core...But none of them knew that my golden core was with Jiang Cheng, I don't blame him, because he wants to be the Clan Leader both of you had always wanted, I gave him the opportunity to strive a second chance and man up...

And so he did, I lost my Golden Core and that's the reason I can no longer of use Subien...

Then me and Jiang Cheng had a fight...he banned me from entering the residence of Lotus Cove, and that's when I start living at the Burial Mounds with Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Uncle Fourth and some other Wens...I was lonely for some time... but at least I have my son to make me happy..."

"SON?!" they yelled, even Jiang Cheng himself, Lan Zhan remains calm.

"Ahh...Yeah, his name is Lan Sizhui an his really adorable!" Weiying said with a bright smile, showing his bunny teeth.

"LAN?!" Once again they yelled.

"Ahh, yes, as I was saying earlier, Sizhui is my adopted son, he's original name is Wen Yuan, and A-Yuan is Wen Qing and Wen Ning's nephew...

Things happened after I died...I thought that Yuan was also taken away by the Jin Clan...no offense Zixuan, but then after some commotions and war had eased out, Lan Sizhui told me that he was A-Yuan, and that's when Lan Zhan told me that he had adopted A-Yuan after my death...

So basically me and Lan Zhan are his parents, though no romantic attached in this friendship..." Weiying explained sweatdropping a bit.

"So...what does Lan Sizhui call you? And how's our son?!" Jin Zixuan asked, as Jiang Cheng smirked and Weiying giggled.

"Well, my son calls me Dad, while he calls Lan Zhan father...and I should tell you Shijie, Zixuan, your son is a hot tempered kid I tell yah! He even stabbed me when he knew that I was the Yiling Patriarch! Damn he stabs like Jiang Cheng, he really got his attitude from his father and uncle, he didn't even get a tinsy trait of Shijie...but at least we worked it out this pass few years... and he's currently inlove haha..." Wei Wuxian said fluttering his lashes at them.

"Our son is inlove? Does he takes control of the Clan now? How's Guangyao?" Then Zixuan asked again.

"Your son is inlove with a guy, so I hope you support him and not criticize him, and yes he does takes control of Jin clan now, Guangyao died years ago...things became complicated, so I'd rather not tell..."

All of them started talking and talking till night came to the Burial Mounds.