Chapter 3: The Replacement Teacher

A boy in his late 20's dressed in a navy blue colored sweater and a pair of jeans as he wore some glasses and a beanie, he walked towards the principal's office with a knock.

"Come in" said the person behind that door as he swiftly opened the door and locked it behind him.

"Hello Mr.Zhuo" said the boy, fixing his glasses as he stood still with a calm and tender look on his face.

The principal smiled at the young lad infront of him, gesturing him to come closer and so he did.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr.Lan, your quite the splitting image of your father, but may I know who your mother is? Your quite the type who smiles a lot, unlike your father, not to mention that your father is quite young to have a child like you." Zhuoran said with a curious look on his face as he eyed the boy infront of him up and down.

"It's bad to talk about my father behind his back like that Mr.Zhuo, but I'd likely say that I'm not like my father and more like my mother, I'd like to say that I'm not obliged to tell what my mother's name is but I'd tell you that my mother is someone who can control my fathers hot tempers at times and vise versa, my mother is a bit childish always playing with father and drinking some liquor together, their both such a cute couple and I love both of them equally." The boy said with such tender and care in his voice mentioning his parents infront of the principal with an angelic smile.

"Is that so, well let's change topic right away, it seems that you'll be the replacement for Mr.Wei? Am I correct?"

"That is indeed correct, Senior Wei asked me to and I'm willing to do so."

"Hmm...your close with Mr.Wei? Since you call him Senior Wei, what are your relation? No one really knows about Mr.Wei Ying that much since he himself is a mystery."

"Is that so? Well I'm happy to tell you that his my relative and I myself is a huge mystery"

With a smirk plastered on his face he bowed at the dumbfounded Principal and left.

/Weiying's Class/

As he stood infront of the classroom door, he took a deep breath plastered a smile and opened the door.

Students stared at him as he went for the teacher's table.

Minghui being the curious student of Weiying, he held his hand up high to ask a question.

"Are you the replacement?"

"Yes, Yes i am"

"Oh, well...I'm Xu Minghui and it's nice to meet you Mr.?"

"Lan Yuan, but do call me Professor Yuan, it's also nice to meet you A-Ming"

Yuan threw a smile that made Minghui blush but still asked some questions.

"You said your a Lan...do you perhaps have connections with Mr.Lan Wangji?"

"A-Ming, not all people with a surname Lan has connections but I'm happy to tell you the truth, Lan Wangji is my father."

All the students burst into an amazed look not expecting their replaced professor to be the son of an infamous CEO.

One by one they started to held their hands just to ask random questions.

"How old are you?"

"Well...I'm already 20"

"Wahh...so young, how old is CEO Lan?"

"When he had me he was 20 or something not really sure, and his current age is 35."

"Ehh?! He doesn't look like it though...Professor Yuan, who is your mother? Is she really that elegant that made your father inlove with her?"

"Well my mother is quite a beauty"

"I disagree I know someone who can defeat your means of ELEGANT!"

Everyone turned around to see who spoke that accurate sentence only to see the class's bad boy named Jian Xuanyin.

"May I perhaps know of who you are mentioning?" Yuan asked rather expecting something from Xuanyin.

Xuanyin became a blushing mess as he avoided his classmates gaze upon him.

"P-Professor...W-Weiying..." everyone inside the room stayed silent but after a while all the male students faces became a blushing mess.

"We're deeply sorry Professor Yuan, but we can't argue with that, I mean...some of us are damn straight as a pencil...but when Professor Weiying first came and became our history teacher, well damn we're gay for Professor Ying..." Haojun apologetically said to Yuan, scratching his nape.

"True, Professor Weiying is born a beauty in every angle and in every aspects, with that smile showing his bunny teeth, slim body, charming personality...but his more on the female side...not to mention that his a caring person...definitely my type~" A student that goes by the name LuXian said dreamingly slowly drooling like a lunatic.

"Ahahaha..." Yuan laughed awkwardly thinking on how his Dad has so many admirers inside his class.

"What will father think of this?" Yuan thought to himself imagining Lan Zhan's face if ever he might be jealous.