Chapter 11: Home comes the BlackLotus Flower

Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian are currently walking side-by-side under the moonlight mesmerizing the stars above them.

"Lan Zhan..."

"Yes Weiying?"

"A-Yuan called me, he told me that Zewu-Jun sponsored junior Zhuwei Academy students to learn discipline and respect here in the Cloud Recesses, since there are some students who need it, I just wanna ask if your okay teaching them, or even Old man Lan..." Weiying fiddled with his fingers, nervous and anxious.

Lan Zhan took Weiying's hand into his, holding them gently and kissed both hands; he stared into Weiying's wonderful eyes.

"Weiying, I'm not teaching them..." Lan Zhan said sternly, shocking Weiying.

"B-But...I...I thought y-you'd agree?, I'm sorry...I guess I assumed too much..." Weiying averted his hands and was about to walk away, when Lan Zhan suddenly pinned him in a nearby tree.

Lan Zhan stared deeply in those eyes, "What I mean is, I'm not teaching them, because Uncle will be the one doing it, also don't forget that we're in a vacation, and during vacations I don't wanna work with paperworks or neither noisy kids..."

"Oh...then, if you want to go in a quiet place, we can always go to Yunmeng you know..." Weiying smiled then suddenly added "I also have some business there..."

"Business? Like what?"

"Reviving the dead..."

"What are your plans Weiying?"

"I'm desperate on finding Shijie's, Peaco-Zixuan, Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang's soul then bring them back to life..."

"Would it consume your spiritual energy? Would it involve your golden core? Would it revive them by giving your own life? Tell me Weiying, I don't want to lose you for the second time." Both stared at each other, Lan Zhan's are slowly becoming watery.

"No, it will not affect me, I just have to find their souls in Yunmeng, put it in a glass jar, then do the spell a Random guy gave to me from months ago."

"What spell?"

"Revival of ones death, they are not like zombies would look like, they'll be like nothing had happened, normal is what I have to say...Lan Zhan, do you trust me?"

"I do, just make sure it doesn't affect you, or else I have to give you punishments..."

"Understood, It won't be unorthodox..."

"I believe you...so when are we going to Yunmeng?"

Weiying thought for a second...

"If it's ok, maybe tonight? But I can't seem to mount Subian"

Lan Zhan then unsheathe Bichen, mounting it then offering a hand on Weiying.

Weiying gasp a little when Lan Zhan pulled him up on Bichen, Lan Zhan held him by the waist while Weiying wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck.

That's when they rode Bichen to go to Yunmeng.

/Lotus Cove/

Arriving to Yunmeng sect, both greeted the Jiang Clan Leader, Jiang Cheng.

"Wei-Xiong!" A big smile was plastered on Jiang Cheng's face when he saw his Senior brother coming back home after for so many years of work as a professor in the civil world.

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian smiled; both of them hugged it out finally seeing each other.

Jiang Cheng then looked at Wangji, "Hanguang-Jun, it's nice of you to bring Wei Wuxian home once in a while" the sect leader smiled to th Excellence.

"No need to thank me, after all both of us are on vacation, and Sizhui got it covered" explained Lan Zhan wearing his usual blank face.

"Well com on in, we still have things to catch up!" Jiang Cheng motioned them as he happily held Weiying's hand making Lan Zhan jealous, which had gone unnoticed by the Twin Prides of Yunmeng Jiang.

Apparently Lan Zhan shrugged that jealousy off, thinking that Jing Cheng just want to show his love and affection to his Senior Brother after so long for being apart and not seeing each other for so many years.