You want to run away but you always run into me

The thing is. After we got back together.

It never really got back like before. Something was misisng. And the missing piece was either you or me.

We'd fight even more. Pretending everything was alright and everything would be fine.

The worst part, is that others would actually believe it. Believe we were great and made for each other. But the role we played got us fooled to.We kind of got swept by everthing and the fear of losing the other.

And the things we went through seemed a lot. And it seemed worth fighting for.

We were like soldiers. And we'd fight for our love, but perhaps killing it a the same time.

« I believe it is worth it, because you're the one who matters the most to me. Without you, my life would be nothing. Without you I wouldn't be myself. I would only be "Michael" without you. I wouldn't have anyone to say goodnight to, no one to talk about everything with. I would have no one to hang with all afternoon long cuddling and argumenting about nothing. No one I could apologize to in a special way. So you see, how much you're important in my life. So stay.»

Your own words.

Sometimes I felt like giving up. A lot of times, I think. But there was always something that was still holding on.

I couldn't just give up like that. And I don't know why, really. Love got us messed up.

Love got us tearing each other off but putting us together at the same time.

One day you even wrote me a poem.

And I don't know if I should put it here. Like for everyone to see it. Because I know that even if I'm writing this for you.

You're the only one who's not reading it.

It was like things were separated in two. The before and the after. The pre-broke up and the post-broke up.

But then came Christmas time. Christmas got us perfeclty fine.

Like the was some magic in the air. And during Christams time, we were back to love.

You bought me a necklace and some matching earrings. They were royal blue.

You also gave me a stuff animal from the ones you had. It was a tiger and I named it Roger.

I gave you The Perks of Being a Wallflower for Stephen Chbosky, which I had just read and loved and thought you would like too. I also got you Tintin, the movie. Because you told me how much you loved it. And I got you Red 2. Because we talked about how we both loved the first one.

And I wrote you the third edition of my short stories on how we fell in love.

The first one was given to you in July, the second one in August and then the third one in December.

And I can't seem to find it. And it drives me crazy. I don't even know why.

Anyway.

We got in the Christmas spirit, and you came to my place to celebrate it.

But it wouldn't be Christmas all the time, it eventually got to an end.

But there was still New Year's Eve. That I spend with you. But didn't get my New Year's kiss because your parents wanted to be home before that. You still wished me the best year of my life. And I wished for us to be better for each other, to love more and to get over the break up.

But that's not really what happened.

Our love was like a song you can't forget.

Our love was like a song ain't finished yet.

«I'm 100% in. I'm willing to do anything for you. I'd get you the moon and the stars. I'm willing to protect you from everyone who are hurting you. I'm also willing to comfort you whenever you're not okay. But the thing I'm the most willing to do, is love you like I should've have.»