Chapter 14 - Lost Pieces

Third Person Pov

Nagising si Mr. Manoban ng maramdaman niyang gumalaw ang hawak niyang kamay.

'Ang kamay ni Lisa.'

Tiningnan niya ang anak na matagal ng natutulog.

The girl slowly opened her eyes.

Lisa's vision still blurry.

Nang makita ito ng ama nagmamadali itong tumawag ng doctor at nurse.

"Jennie...." the girl smiled as flashbacks of their past started playing on her mind.

7 years ago....

Lisa didn't like the crowd. It's better for her if she was alone so she always locks up herself in her room.

At school, she was not talking to her classmate or schoolmates so she always stays at campus music room. It was quiet there. People rarely enter this room. It was abandoned.

Lisa like its serenity.

During breaktime, she will play the piano there and sing.

It was always like that for Lisa.

Until she came.

It was June 13 back then. Lisa still remembers it very well. Because it was the she came into her life.

As usual, Lisa play the piano and singing the song she's tired of singing. She already memorize the lyrics for hundred of times.

When she was about to sing the chorus part. A girl entered the room without knocking so Lisa was really surprised at the girl appearance.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked the girl.

"Shhhh." The girl tiptoed as she walked and hid behind the piano.

Lisa gave the girl puzzled look but the girl just showed her gummy smile to Lisa.

They heard a pair of voices shouting the samething. "JENNIE!!"

Both of them stayed silent until the voice disappeared.

The girl stood up and sat next to Lisa. "Hi! I'm Jennie Kim." Again she showed her gummy smile. "Narinig ko yong kanta mo kanina ang galing mo! Kasali ka ba sa mga music club? Sa performing arts club? Eh sa-"

"Bakit ka pumasok dito ng basta-basta na lang?" -Lisa

"Ah....nagtatago kasi ako dun sa dalawa. Si Chaeyoun atsaka si Jisoo. Pagnahanap kasi nila ako magpapalibre na naman yung dalawang yun eh." Napakamot ng batok si Jennie tapos ay humarap sa piano.

"Alam mo wala naman talaga akong balak magtago dito kaso narinig ko yung pagkanta mo kaya na-curios ako." Tumingin naman siya kay Lisa.  "Ano pala pangalan mo?"

Nag-aalangan si Lisa pero sinagot niya ang dalaga. "Lisa..Lisa Manoban."

"Lisa.....from now on i will call you Lili!"

The girl giggled as Lisa gave a 'what-the-fuck' look.

"Lili can you sing the song again for me?"

/End of flashback/

"Doc ano?"

"Her vitals sign are stable. We just need to do some test then your daughter can go home Mr. Manoban."

"Talaga doc? T-teka kaylangan kong tawagan ang asawa ko tungkol dito."

Nilibot ni Lisa ang kanyang mga mata na 2 years ding nagpahinga. Isang milagro ang nangyari. Kahit siya hindi makapaniwala na magigising pa ulit siya.

She can't help but smile as she think of her.

Her voice still rings on her mind.

"Lili can you sing that song again for me?"

"I'll be singing that song to you until you remember, unnie." Pinikit niya muli ang kanyang mga mata at hinintay ang muli nilang pagkikita.

~END~