Chapter 49

Bangalore- during the honeymoon.

Gautham came home after buying them groceries but he did not find Sindhu in the bedroom. He frowned. For the past few days Sindhu kept disappearing for a couple of hours here and there, in the middle of the night or when he was preparing them food or when he went to buy them food. He had been too lazy to find out where so far since she always came back just when he would start missing her.

But then that day he went in searching for her without bothering to make food. When he reached the study room, his jaws dropped. The shelf full of books had disappeared or was slid one behind the other while in its place was a door. What's with these people and hidden rooms??

But the door did not open to a room but rather it opened an elevator. Gautham stepped in and the elevator closed automatically and went somewhere without him having to press anything. But from the looks of it, it was going down. When the elevator came to a stop and opened, Gautham's jaws dropped all over again.

He found Sindhu along with the art room of course. Music was barring enough make someone deaf. But Sindhu was actually bobbing her head to the beat.

She was wearing one if his shirts and a panty underneath. She had been doing that since they came to Bangalore to Gautham's absolute delight or torture depending on how you see it.

A big canvas was spread in front of her while she was sitting in front of it looking at it thoughtfully. She was sitting with one of her legs folded under her while the other folded in front of her pressing against her stomach. She held a brush between her teeth and another on her right hand. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun but a few strands kept falling over her face stubbornly.

Once he was done drooling at her, Gautham concentrated on the paintings and the room itself. They must be in the basement. The room stretched almost to the full length of the house. There was a square counter in the middle with a faucet on one corner of it. There were at least half a dozen of huge canvases spread all over with paint bottles and pallets scattered here and there. And the paintings were mostly in black and brown with a golden tint to it.

All the paintings were of a man and a woman in half naked state. On a closer inspection, he saw that they were all paintings of himself and Sindhu from the past few days' escapades. There was a painting of them in the balcony in rain, and then of the time Sindhu teased him in the kitchen. And then of course of the kiss they shared in the kitchen. And there was one of their make out session in car.

Everything was abstract, so nobody can make their faces. Only they themselves will be able to recognize them as a live painting than that of a figment of Sindhu's imagination. Each and every piece was breathtakingly sensual and mesmerizing.

But when he finally saw what Sindhu was actually working on, everything else slightly paled in comparison.

The whole thing was done in red and black like the ones she had shown to Gautham before but stark contrast to them, this was neither depressing nor haunting. This piece was erotic. Like all else there, it was a painting of a man and a woman. Both were completely naked. The woman had her back arched in pleasure while the man leaned over her and was biting and sucking her lower lips. There was blanket over them that actually covered all the necessary parts. But that somehow made it so much more erotic than if they were shown completely naked. Even though neither of their faces were particularly visible nor was there any specific identifiable mark, Gautham could easily imagine who were on Sindhu's mind when she painted this. Just looking at it made his breathing hotter.

"You like it??" Sindhu asked while still making final touch to the painting. Gautham looked away from the painting at last. He scooped her on his arms and sat her on the counter. Then he stood in the front straddling her. Sindhu yelped in surprise while the brushes in her hands clinked and rolled over on the floor.

"I like the artist more than the painting." Gautham replied after a while in a husky voice while tucking away some of the fallen locks behind her ears.

Sindhu smirk and then asked in a teasing voice while circling her hands around his necked, "Really now??"

Gautham arched his brows slightly. Then he leaned towards her ears and asked, "Why?? You have a doubt??" while his hand busied itself undoing the top most button of her shirt and pulled the collar off her shoulders.

"What are going to do if I say yes??" Sindhu asked back just when Gautham leaned in and sucked on her sweet spot and nuzzled behind her ear. Sindhu closed her eyes relishing the sweet sensation of his lips against her skin.

"So you are saying you have a doubt??" Gautham asked once again against her ears and nibbled on them while his hands went down and undid the other buttons. Sindhu was already getting dizzy with all his teasing.

"Maybe," She said biting on her lips. She wanted to participate in the game of seduction they were playing at the moment but she was enjoying the show he was putting up for her way to much to interrupt it. By then Gautham had already undid all of her buttons and was running his fingers slowly over her torso teasingly. His fingers barely touched her skin yet goosebumps raised on her skin.

"Then I will just have to prove it otherwise to her." Gautham said while nuzzling against her neck. He kept rubbing his nose against her bare skin while his fingers travelled lightly to the seams of her breasts.

"And how are you going to do that??" Sindhu asked slightly breathless. She was slowly losing her mind with all his teasing.

"How do you think??" Gautham asked in a teasing voice while the hand that was running in circles around her breasts suddenly pinched on one of her nipples.

Sindhu let out a sharp moaned as pleasure shot through her. She arched her back pushing her aching breast into his teasing hands.

And Gautham's control snapped when he heard her moan. He quickly laid her back on the counter and he himself got over it hovering over her. He latched on to her lips and gave hungry kiss while his hands started exploring every inch of her skin.

Gautham groaned when saw this very scene painted in black and red the very next day right beside the previous ones.