Chapter 2

Amy stepped out of her car there were several inches of snow on the ground and she trudged toward the house, she wore a long coat this time and more sensible shoes at least. She had wanted to wear her four-inch mules, but thought better, considering the weather. She had however decided that perhaps a schoolgirl outfit would be more tempting to him than the frumpy get up that she wore the last time. She stepped up to the door and rang the bell shivering. It seemed like forever, she looked at her watch, she rang the bell again as the wind numbed her face. Why in god's name she asked herself had she chosen to wear her sexy schoolgirl outfit today? He had ignored her sexuality last time completely. He had passed her test, he hadn't cared about her body. He had stimulated her mind and she had found that a better aphrodisiac than any she had heard of. Yet he had ignored her, she wanted him, and he had turned her down. She would have happily stripped down and given him a lap dance, with a happy ending if he had asked. Instead, he had talked to her for three hours, about what was important to her, her writing. She craved him, she craved his voice, his admiration, just being around him was cathartic. She even hoped for another spanking, his strong hands controlling her. She had no idea that she needed that. Once it had happened, it was as if everything had led up to that point. That perfect moment. He opened the door and stepped onto the front porch.

His shoulders were broad, and falling snow got caught in the hairs of his chest, she studied his lean muscled body before her very eyes. "The pages?" He asked quietly. He was wearing shorts for chrissakes! His legs were chiseled and thick, he was barefoot! She fumbled in her bag and brought out the pages she had printed at home.

He stood there in front of her and read them. She shivered from the cold, she wanted to ask to go inside, but he didn't seem to be interested in that. He flipped to the last page finally and opened the door and let her in. He closed the door "Can I take your coat?" He asked.

"Yes please, sir," she said carefully" and pulled it off her shoulders. She thrust her chest out in the thin white blouse, having decided to forgo a bra. Her nipples were poking right through the tight white material. He leaned forward and taking the coat from her. She inhaled; strong, and smooth, with the tang of leather it was enough to make her twitch in her panties.

She walked over to the stove, which was relaxingly warm, and she stood there until the numbness left her fingers and her cheeks. He poured a drink for both of them again. He sat down at his desk and scribbled on her pages making notes, and generally making the pages bleed. "Fix it" he said handing her the papers. She looked at him and then took the pages, and opened up her laptop. She went note by note adjusting this and fixing that, extending this, and finally she was finished. She printed it and brought it to him. He looked at it nodding to himself and handed it back to her. "Read it," he said.

"Sir I wrote it ... Oh! Yes, sir" she said, getting what he wanted. She started reading the story to him. As she did he reached out between her legs and caressed her panty clad pussy. She stammered and stopped.

"Read, feel the words" he commanded. Amy began again his fingers just brushing and teasing the flesh beneath the silken fabric. She only got to the second sentence before she was unable to continue.

"Sir" she began. He looked back at her. "Please, I'm so."

"Aroused? Horny even?" He asked calmly. "Let that passion go, stop trying to control it, feel it around you, in the words that you write, the words that you read, you want the reader to feel the same passion, the same energy"

"Yes," she agreed "Yes sir, I'm very horny, and I try, I try to make them feel that way." He stood and walked to the couch leading her by the hand, he sat down. Amy hesitated, "Sir?"