Chapter 26

Amy looked at the magazine again, then looked at Trina who was sitting in the chair opposite her snoring softly. They had been in the hospital for two hours and it was beyond late. She looked at her watch and sighed it was an hour past midnight and she really wanted to get back to her writing. It was always something. The doctor came in. "Ah are you here with Andy?"

"Yes we are her roommates"

"Well, I can't discuss much beyond she'll be in a room overnight for observation and we will be moving her there presently."

"Thanks for letting us know"

"I understand you were the one who performed rescue breathing on her"

"Is that what it's called?"

The smirk on the doctor didn't waver, "Yes that's what it's called, if you hadn't I am not sure there would have been much for anyone to do, I just thought you would like to know that"

"Can you tell me what room she is being moved to?"

"Three o five"

"Thanks, doctor we will head up there here in a minute or two."

The Doctor walked away and Amy shook Trina awake? "Wha where?"

"Come on Trina we have to get up to the third floor"

"What happened did I fall asleep?"

"Yes you did, come on" Amy got up and walked toward the bank of elevators she pressed the up button and waited as Trina scrambled down the hallway after her

The door dinged right as Trina arrived, Amy stepped inside and pressed the button for the third floor as Trina hurried inside behind her. "You know I have always had this patient nurse fantasy"

"Of all the times this is when you decide to bring it up?"

"I'm sorry I was in the hospital and sorta..."

"Dreaming about it?"

"Yeah"

Amy shook her head as the elevator stopped and the doors opened they stepped out onto the third floor and Amy walked down the hall until they found the room in question. She sat down in a chair leaving Trina to stand as several nurses came in with a gurney and transferred a sleeping Andy to the bed. They then attached her leather restraints to her wrists and ankles. "Please let us know when she wakes up, shouldn't be too long"

"Okay" Amy said.

"You all are?" The nurse asked.

"We are her roommates"

"Okay well, we will leave you with her but please when she wakes let us know." The nurse closed the door.

Trina walked up beside the bed and pulled the sheets back, she let her hand rest on Andy's breast squeezing it lightly

"You do know she is unconscious and..."

"And her nipples are getting hard, I love this"

"Seriously she is completely helpless"

"I love it, I have wanted to have her at my mercy for so long."

"Really she just overdosed on something and is going to have a terrible hangover and you want to molest her"

"What can I say I look at her and I just want to"

"Stop"

"Why? are you gonna stop me?"

"If I have to"

"And how are you going to do that, I mean aside from getting me kicked out of the hospital."

"Hey," Andy said "Where the hell am I"

"You're in the hospital"

"What the hell am I doing in the hospital"

"Amy made me call nine one one"

"Why the fuck did she do that?"

"You were laying on the floor drowning in your own vomit," Amy said.

"I'm fine now," Andy sat up "Oh except my head, ouch"

Amy pressed the nurse call button and a few moments later a nurse appeared. "Oh good your awake."

"What the hell why am I tied down"

"Well, we didn't know how much and how often you used whatever the hell it was you were using so we took precautions so that you didn't hurt yourself." The nurse replied.

"I'm fine, get me the fuck out of here"

"Really Andy, you are going to a new job and your not going to go clean?"

"The fuck if they care so long as I get the story"

"Really?" Amy asked.

"Really, thanks a lot for calling the ambulance and ruining my perfectly good high" Andy spat.

"Okay Andy" Amy shrugged and walked out the door and down the hallway. She drove back to Andy's house and started packing.