Chapter 7

Amy got out of her car the sun was shining, the weather appeared to be warming up a little. The wind was still cool, but it wasn't what it was the last time she was here. She still wore a long coat. She stepped up to the door and rang the bell. He wasn't long this time when he opened the door. "Ahh good you are here"

"I".

"I have something to show you"

"No, I really need to talk to you"

"About?"

"Well, some things that happened."

"Do they concern me?"

"No not really it's just I need someone to talk to about it"

"No"

"But I really."

"No, you are here to open your mind to get your creative juices flowing, I don't want to hear about your real-life"

"But I"

"No! You can go if you insist on this line of dialog"

"Yes sir," she said finally surrendering.

"Come," he said taking her by the hand she stopped and set down her things beside the couch. He took her by the arm and led her to a back door. There were several outbuildings of which purpose she didn't know. They walked into one of the outbuildings. The interior was warm, almost hot, and she hung her coat on a hook by the door. It was musty and smelled slightly of wet dog. There was a fenced area in the middle of the room surrounded by cages. The near din of dogs barking filled her ears. "Have you ever watched?" He asked leaving her at the fence and opening a gate as he walked to the middle of the room.

"Watched sir?" She asked almost yelling over the din.

"Dogs mating?"

"Sir?"

"Have you ever watched them?"

"No... not really, I mean" he released one dog who moved into the fenced area. Then another big heavy Great Dane. Both dogs were a sleek grey color. He stepped out of the fence as the dogs circled each other. She watched as the big male licked the females pussy, was that the right word.

She felt him come up behind her his arms on either side of her "Look his cock is coming out" he said. Amy looked under the male dog and indeed a giant red poker was sliding from its sheath, it was at least as big, if not bigger than any man she had ever seen. It glistened and dripped as it got bigger and bigger. The male then climbed on top of the female and thrust his mighty organ into her. Amy gasped, a monster that size, the speed of his strokes. Then she watched as a large red mass exited the sheath and proceeded to pound at the female's pussy. "That's his knot," He said softly, "he is going to tie with her to ensure that his sperm have a chance to meet up with an egg. Once it's inside her it will swell even more"

"That's going inside her," Amy said in amazement as the tennis ball-sized ball of flesh worked its way inside the female. She felt his hand slip under her skirt she was already aroused by being around him and what she was witnessing pushed her further.

"I thought you might like a little research," he said softly his fingers deftly strumming her clit. She pushed back against him and could feel the hard tool in his pants. She ground her ass against him as he played her sex like it was a lyre, and he was a master musician. She shuddered in orgasm as she watched the female take the knot. She whimpered her knuckles turning white gripping the fence. She pressed herself against his cock, a second orgasm washed over her. They remained tied she didn't know how long or how many orgasms she had. She felt wrung out when the dogs finally parted and he returned them to their pens. "In the spring I have some stallions that I'm studying" he said to her taking her arm as she walked shakily out of the building.

He led her back to the main house and he poured her a drink and one for himself. She stood there on shaking legs as he sipped his drink and went over her pages. He passed them to her as he finished them and after slugging down the harsh liquor.

She set up on the couch and fixed the issues, some of which were glaring, due to what she had recently witnessed. She finished her work and looked up at him "Hands at your sides" he said He opened his pants and let them drop around his ankles along with the boxers he was wearing. They were nothing special, grey but that was all. She shuddered in shock as he hefted a massive tool in his hand. He moved forward the spongy tip brushing her cheek. "Close your eyes," he said. Amy immediately shut them she let him rub his cock across her face up and down her cheeks and across her lips which she opened eagerly and involuntarily. "I think today I'll cum on your face." He said softly. Amy was slightly disappointed, in her pussy would have been better, or even her ass, she might even have been happy with it in her mouth.

"Please, sir cum all over my face" she heard herself say. She was surprised that she said it he took his time stroking his cock and rubbing her face with it. She loved the smell of him he smelled like a man. She bit her lip when he grunted. Her thighs squeezed together when the first rope splashed across her face and then the second one and on, she felt like her face was being coated with this man's seed.

When he was finished he said, "You may do what you wish." She scooped some onto her fingers and savored the sweet and salty flavor on her tongue. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror, she looked like a happy porn star. She pulled open her blouse and rubbed some of his spend into her breasts.

"Next week, we will start to prepare you for anal," he said caressing her ass.

"Oh please, sir" she heard herself say as her ass clenched at the thought. He showed her to the bathroom and she realized that she needed to go. "I need to pee sir," she said quietly.

"Then pee"

"With you in here, sir I have"

"Never been in a room with a man and peed?"

"Yes sir"

"I understand your hesitancy."

"Thank you, sir," she said relieved that maybe he would leave her be, but instead he just leaned against the door frame.

"Your not..."

"Going to give you any privacy? No"

"What if..."

"We'll jump over that bridge when we get there" he smiled. She sat on the toilet looking nervously at him. She farted loudly which caused her to face to turn crimson, and then she started laughing, and the sound of liquid splashing into the bowl followed. She finished and wiped and after flushing, she returned to the mirror and scraped some more of the drying cum off her face and tucked it between her breasts. She then splashed water on her face. He walked her to the door as was normal.

She made it to the car and scooped up some of the congealed cum from between her breasts as she frigged her clit. She savored the flavor of his cum while she worked herself off not once but three times in the car. Finally almost exhausted Amy drove home.