Chapter 12

Amy woke, it was morning or at least she thought it was she wandered out of the bedroom to the kitchen naked where she found Andy equally naked sitting on a barstool watching Trina dressed only in an apron cooking breakfast. "Good morning sleepy head" Andy grinned at her and stretched. Her large breasts jiggling with the effort, Amy couldn't help but notice signs of the previous night's activities

"I need to go to an appointment after breakfast," Amy said realizing it was time for another session with him, she didn't dare miss it. She was learning from him. But her life had taken such a hard left turn lately she almost didn't have time. She would make time.

"Oh, well I thought I would mention that a woman who looks similar to you was killed last night"

"What?" Amy's eyebrows shot up.

"Yes I was on the phone apparently in addition to that there were several separate rapes."

"What are the police doing?"

"What they always do, gather up the usual suspects."

"But?"

"Yeah I get it, Amy, they are hunting for you and Cora and they don't care who gets hurt in the process."

"That doesn't make me feel any better about it"

"It's a great story if I can gather enough evidence to piece together to link all the activities.

"Can I borrow your car?" Amy said interrupting Andy's train of thought.

"Yeah I guess, it's not like I have to go into town for anything right now."

"Thank's I can't even think about borrowing Trina's car" to which Trina put her hands on her hips and frowned at her.

"Oh don't get all pouty," Andy said moving into the kitchen and kissing Trina deeply on the lips.

"Keys?"

"On the hanger in the garage," Andy said pulling Trina's head against her breast "Yes lover right there, mmm suck mommy's tittie" Amy found her way to the garage before the lesbian love fest got any hotter. Just watching those two had gotten her a little excited. "Shit!" she said as she got to the garage door. "Clothes" she shook her head talking to herself like that and she slipped past the kitchen to Andy's bedroom and looked around. She found some things in Andy's closet that would work. She wondered if this woman realized that it was Winter aside from a few pairs of slacks and some coats. Everything in the closet was designed to attract attention. She picked up a pair of jean shorts, she figured it was better than one of the micro mini's that cluttered the closet and she picked a white blouse, there were dozens of them in varying shades of decolletage she noted. She put it on and came to realize the true problem of borrowing clothes. While Andy was busty she wasn't as busty as Amy was and she was forced to tie the shirt in front and she squeezed into the shorts, she examined herself in the mirror and thought, this is worse than when Cora dressed me. She looked for shoes and found some flip flops that would work since her feet weren't quite the same size as Andy. She would have to go shopping. She grabbed her purse and laptop heading to the garage, ignoring the giggling and moaning coming from the kitchen. She stepped into the garage and realized that Andy was doing very well for herself. A BMW a Mercedes and a Jaguar. She slipped into the plush interior of the BMW and pressed the start button and opened the garage door. She eased the car out of the garage and drove toward her destination. She really couldn't believe that she was actually going to see the Tutor, after everything that had happened she was really going to work on her writing.

She stopped off at a liquor store and purchased a pint of gentleman Jack. She drove up to the house and parked. She broke the seal and took a hard pull coughing as the harsh vapors invaded her lungs. The hell with it. She took another pull. It didn't matter anyway, men wanted her dead, or worse, her entire life was crashing around her. She was living with a lesbian and her girlfriend was not being helpful in keeping that situation under control. She didn't know what to do. She took a pull, it tasted like wood and charcoal and it burned to the pit of her stomach. She didn't care, she took another hit. She looked at her watch. Still another twenty minutes. Her cell phone rang she glanced at it. Trina was calling, she ignored it. Three calls later and two more hits from the bottle and Trina finally got the message. She got out of the car, and finished the bottle, she tossed it into the ditch. She staggered towards the door and rang the bell.