Chapter 13

Amy drove through the gate and pulled up to the garage, it took her a few minutes in the unfamiliar car to figure out which button was the garage door opener but she eventually figured it out, one inside the spacious garage she shut the engine down and took a couple of deep breaths. She got out of the car and walked inside.

Amy walked into the living room and slumped on the couch. Unsure if she should laugh or cry."Amy I've been so worried about you" Trina said the sheet she was wearing slipped from her hand and she walked naked across the room.

"Where is Andy?" Amy asked as Trina sat down nearly in her lap.

"She went into the office, she had to get information and she wasn't comfortable doing it over the phone, I guess, at least that is what she said". Trina stroked her fingers through Amy's golden tresses.

"Did she say what she was working on?"

"She seemed a little obsessed" Trina's lips brushed Amy's neck. "With what you and Cora and the whole rich guy thing," she said sucking Amy's earlobe.

"She is actually following that?" Amy asked as Trina's nimble fingers worked the knot in her top.

"She wants to know how deep it goes, she said she hates corruption, I don't know what she is talking about"

"You don't?"

"Yeah I mean the people at the top always come with some new laws and regulations some people resist but eventually everyone falls into line"

"Even when, Oh!" Amy began as Trina's lips sucked hungrily at her breast. "Oh, I can't think" She moaned laying back on the couch.

"Don't think darling just let me take care of you?" Trina said kissing her deeply.

"Okay," Amy gasped.