Chapter 5

She dressed again when it was time for her appointment in the same skirt and blouse. The thin white thong that she hoped she would lose again. She checked herself in the mirror, and then turned lifting her, skirt, she caressed the love bite on her ass. She hadn't had a chance to look at it since the Cora incident, she took the time to admire it in the full-length mirror in her closet. Before Cora life had been so much simpler, now, now she wasn't sure. She missed having the idle time to indulge her fantasies.

She wore her heels today; it was still cold, but not icy. She stepped quickly across the drive and onto the porch. She rang the bell and waited. It seemed like forever before he opened the door and let her inside. He took her coat and she handed him her pages. "Sit," he said and she took a seat on the couch. He set the pages on his desk. "Undress," he said without turning to look at her. Amy's body cried out "Yes!" as she quickly worked the knot in her blouse and then shimmied out of her skirt and panties. "Yes sir," she said standing proudly naked for him finally. He picked up his pen. "Sit" she did and he looked up at her "masturbate" she looked at him questioningly. He motioned for her to get going. She laid back on the leather couch and started to caress her slit. He read her pages and occasionally made marks. She was right on the brink of an orgasm when he said "Stop" she looked at him pleadingly.

He set the pages down and walked over to her. "Sit back" she laid back on the couch spreading her legs for his enjoyment. He sat there and watched her as she caught her breath. She felt embarrassed that she was this acceptance of the conditions. More so that she was naked and her slit was bubbling with juice in hopes of getting penetrated, and she was showing it to him, she wanted him to see. But then she was conflicted; she didn't want to be too easy, but she wanted. He knelt down between her legs, her whole body switched to sexual overdrive he was going to do it, he was going to ravish her leave her panting and dripping from sex. He leaned over and brushed his lips against her diamond hard nipples one and then the other. She creamed her thighs spasming trying to close but unable because of the hard body between them. She was almost to the point of tears, he leaned in his tongue touched the base of her throat and moved up to her chin she just let her neck fall back the delicious feelings overwhelming her.

"You are holding back in your writing," he said softly.

"What?" He pulled at her nipples.

"Stop holding back" she moaned something unintelligible.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Uh yes, sir" she whimpered as he twisted her nipples lightly.

"You want me to pound that little pussy of yours?"

"Yes sir" she moaned relishing in the touch of his fingertips as they licked the flesh of her belly.

"You want to feel my cock between your lips?" He asked softly the words grazing the skin of her neck.

"Mmm yes, sir" she gasped as his fingers flitted on the inside of Amy's thighs.

"You want me to pound your ass?" He hissed in her ear.

"Oh god," she creamed again the depravity of it all made her want to melt into a pool of her own warm juices on the couch.

"You have to let go, let go of your inhibitions, let go of the dictates of society, let go of the worry,"

"Yes sir" her voice trembled as he inhaled her scent, his mouth inches from her steamy box.

"Good I want you to write out of your normal sphere of writing"

"Like lesbians?" She asked her whole body trembling. He licked her nipple. "But I don't... you know"

"No? Not the least bit curious?"