Chapter 22

Amy got up, rubbing the crusts of crud out of her eyes, she paused to look at herself in the mirror. She shook her head in disdain at the woman who looked back. She looked ridiculous, like a pair of giant breasts on a body that was two sizes too small. She hefted her breasts. "You look like a cow," she said to herself. "Can't keep a man because no one takes you seriously, they just see big tits and think bimbo, no one cares about what you think" except she knew that was a lie, James had listened to her, he had never once ogled her breasts, true on a few occasions he had looked at them but, he had looked at her entire body. That was more of a survey, not like he was some lecher who just wanted to play with her fun-bags. It seemed like he cared more about who she was than for what she had to offer. Perhaps that was why he got her so hot, because he made her think, made her believe in herself.

Was that really all gone now? She hoped not as she stepped out of the bedroom and padded down the plushly carpeted hallway towards the bathroom. She found the shower running and a naked Trina stepping in, "Oh Amy I'm so glad your up, I was worried that you were going to mope in that bedroom all day long."

"Yeah, maybe I'll go back, I just wanted a shower and apparently it's"

"No It's okay," Trina said stepping up to her and taking her by the hand. "Besides you still smell a little like farmyard"

"Farmyard?"

"You stink!" Trina said waving her hand in front of her nose.

"Okay" Amy said moving toward the shower. She stepped in the steamy water beat against her skin in wonderful ways she reveled in the warmth of the spray on her naked skin. She was alone in the shower for only a few minutes before Trina joined her" Trina what are you doing?"

"Shh" she said, "Let me do this" she picked up the luffa and poured a fragrant body wash on it. And began to methodically scrub Amy's back. Amy stood enjoying the touch of the other woman, she let her unease melt away as Trina's skilled hands ex-foliated her back. "I always envied and admired you Amy" her hands scrubbing lower down her back.

"Why?" Amy whispered hoarsely.

"Because you're beautiful and strong, you know who you are"

"No," Amy sighed, "I'm not any of that"

"You are, believe me, I wouldn't be able to hold up under everything you have been through it's completely terrifying"

"Yes it is, it has been"

"See your strong"

"Not strong enough, I can't stand up to the bad men who are out there"

"What about the good women who are grateful that you even tried" The voice was soft barely audible over the shower Amy turned and Trina's kiss fell on her lips.

"Trina, what," she said when Trina pulled away.

"Let me thank you" her voice was soft caressing her body. Her lips touched the flesh between her breasts trailing down leisurely moving to her belly.