Chapter 11

Trina pulled off the Loop and down into one of the better parts of the city. She pulled up to a gated house and rang the buzzer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andy, it's Amy and Trina"

The gate buzzed and slid open Trina's car puttered into the drive and then sputtered to a halt with a squalling of brakes. "Car Maintenance Trina," Amy said, "When was the last time you took this car to a mechanic?"

"Why it still runs?"

"Barely are you going to wait for it to die completely before you take it to a mechanic?"

"Um"

Amy and Trina got out of the car, it seemed to be smoking slightly and walked up to the front door and rang the bell "Are you sure about this?" Trina asked.

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Not really"

"Amy, how are you?" The tall redhead pulled Amy into a hug. "Why do you smell like a house fire?"

"Because some bad men burned down my house," Amy said with a sigh.

"Do what!" Andy said. "You have to be joking"

"No, she's not," Trina said, her head on a level with the other woman's breasts. "Trust me we just got away from there"

"In the slowest getaway car ever."

"Hey it still runs?' the car began to diesel and then backfired. "Um"

"Yeah, can we crash here for a little while?"

"Sure I guess, these bad guys"

"I don't think they followed us."

"Okay let me make some calls come on in"

Andy led them inside and pointed "The shower is off the guest bedroom feel free"

"How about it Amy" Trina said raising her eyebrows.

"I'll wait till your done" Amy sighed not really wanting to get mixed up in whatever Trina's agenda was, it seemed to be sleeping with her friends but she couldn't even tell that.

She watched as Trina stripped off her clothes and sauntered toward the bathroom, swaying her hips seductively. Amy wasn't particularly impressed. She turned to Andy who was standing behind the couch rubbing her cell phone with her fingers.

"I wouldn't mind taking a bite out of that" Andy said. "What did you say your address was?"

"Why?"

"Just want to confirm your story."

Amy gave the address and listened while Andy peeled out of her suit pants and blouse. She folded them and laid them on the counter, Amy fiddled with her own cell phone while she waited. She called Cora and then realized that Cora had left the house without her phone or clothes or anything. She called Cora's parents and told them about the fire and although she didn't know where Cora was she assured them she was safe. She hung up the phone. She felt Andy's hand grip her ass. Your story checks, I want to know more she said pulling Amy against her, and when it comes to a good story I get what I want. She leaned in and inhaled Amy's scent her lips almost touching her neck. "But first take a shower," Andy said as the bathroom door opened.

"Third shower today" Trina crowed walking in wearing a towel. Amy hurried down the hallway but not before Andy slapped her hard on the ass.

Amy stepped into the shower, she was glad for the warm water, the jasmine-scented soap, the shampoo she luxuriated in the shower for several long moments before she got to the business of cleaning herself up. She watched the shower floor as the soot washed off her body. She wondered if she had almost waited too long. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped in a towel, not daring to put her dirty clothes on after feeling so fresh and clean. She padded down the carpeted hallway to find Andy stretched out on the couch and Trina's face buried between her legs. "I can see why you keep Trina around her tongue is wonderful".

Amy sighed. "I keep her around because she won't go away"

"You should have seen her when I offered my tits to her you would think she was a starving baby."

"Really? This is what you want to talk about?"

"Well there is the Investigational Journalist in me that wants to know" she groaned and pushed Trina's face tighter against her. "But" she gasped "I really can't get enough of your Friend's tongue"

"Seriously Andy I'm in trouble you said"

"Okay" Andy said patting the cushion next to her.

Amy laid out the story as she knew it naming names and telling Andy everything she knew. She told about the gang rape of Cora and explained everything that the cops had told her.

Andy's gold and crimson eyebrows continue to rise as she listened and threatened to climb into her crimson locks. When Amy had finished "That's quite the story and judging by the amount of collateral damage it rings true, of course, if I try and publish it, I'll be slapped with a lawsuit so fast it would make your head spin. So I'll have to be careful."

"So what do we do now?" Amy asked.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to crawl in bed with Trina if you want to join" She winked "I won't complain. If not there is a guest room"

Amy was mildly curious about what Trina and Andy were going to do in the bedroom but not so curious that she was tempted to crawl into bed with them. She liked men, she preferred men, there was a certain allure to women and she often enjoyed a harmless flirt. The invitation that Andy had laid out was not a harmless flirt, they were going to have full-blown lesbian sex and Amy wasn't sure that she was ready for that or even if she ever would be. Maybe some voice in the darkest corner of her mind said. But she walked into the guest room and lay on the bed. Sleep coming fast.