Prologue: The Bella triplets debut matches

* In the summer of 2008 in Las Angeles, California at the LA Stadium*
~Nobody's POV~
It was the summer of 2008 in LA one evening on Monday night Raw of the Main Roster at WWE tonight is gonna be a big even filled up stadium watching there favorites fight and seeing new superstars and divas debut on WWE Monday night Raw live, and tonight on Raw there's 3 new Divas in the McMahon business Nikki and Brie Bella have a match as there triplet Celina Bella has a match against AJ Lee the current Divas Champion and longest reigning champion.
There can only be one winner and that's the Bella Triplets...
~Celina Bella's POV~

Tonight on Monday night Raw live on television my sister's and I are gonna debut they have a match as I have a one on one with AJ Lee who was currently dating Daniel Bryan but after signing up to be the next Divas of the Divas division but I'm so ...

Tonight on Monday night Raw live on television my sister's and I are gonna debut they have a match as I have a one on one with AJ Lee who was currently dating Daniel Bryan but after signing up to be the next Divas of the Divas division but I'm so excited it's been 6 months since I met Dean Ambrose he was rowdy guy and kinda crazy inside the ring but out of the ring he's sweet and protective, anyways Nikki, Brie, and I were in our dressing rooms that we share together getting ready for our matches that was gonna blow everyone away.
But anyways time to brawl...
*Later on Raw first match of the evening Brie Bella vs Victoria*
Play video:

And by the end of the match Brie Bella Celina's sister won her debut match now it was time for Nikki's debut match before her very own.
Play video:

*Backstage with Nikki and Brie Bella watching with everyone watching backstage in different parts of the arena*
~Nikki Bella's POV~

*Backstage with Nikki and Brie Bella watching with everyone watching backstage in different parts of the arena* ~Nikki Bella's POV~