*Mini-Chapter* Proposing again a second time

*At the Bella-Ambrose's Mansion in Las Vegas in the woods that noon*
~Nobody's POV~
It was noon and Celina was making lunch for Mera while she films a YouTube video for her channel about how to cook Baked Ziti with cheese of her choice so that's what she did while Jon went out with John and Bryan to a ring store in town to buy his wife a new ring and propose to her a second time so they can forget the bad stuff.
~Celina Bella's POV~

It was noon and I filming as I was making lunch for Mera while making a YouTube video for my channel about how to cook Baked Ziti with cheese of my choice so that's what I did while Jon went out with John and Bryan to shop in town to buy something

It was noon and I filming as I was making lunch for Mera while making a YouTube video for my channel about how to cook Baked Ziti with cheese of my choice so that's what I did while Jon went out with John and Bryan to shop in town to buy something. So I decided to pull the camera out and start filming my video while holding Mera in my arms she's turning 2 in 3 months so that will be very exciting to see.
Celina Bella filming:
Hey you guys it's your girl CC here and today I'm gonna teach you how to make my version of Baked Ziti classic Italian food. So as you can tell my husband and SHIELD member Dean Ambrose is not here cause Jon went out with John and Bryan so that's why I'm here alone for the time being while Nikki and Brie kept me company since she was here for Dancing With The Stars.
Play video: (except Celina is cooking and it's baked ziti)

"Mera mi Princessa lunch will be ready soon," I say to her looking at Mera while she watches one of Rose's videos of making a Princess cake with Justine as the food was cooking as I filmed my video then my sister Nikki came by to see how I was doing though I have a sneaky suspicion that something is happening today but I don't want to say anything for the time being.
~Nikki Bella's POV~

I was visiting my sister CC at her home since the guys are busy today and John went with Jon to the store while Brie and I went to visit CC at her Mansion she does such a good job at cleaning up her home and when I got to my destination I heard my...

I was visiting my sister CC at her home since the guys are busy today and John went with Jon to the store while Brie and I went to visit CC at her Mansion she does such a good job at cleaning up her home and when I got to my destination I heard my sister vlogging a video for her YouTube Channel like Brie and I do.
"Mera mi Princessa lunch will be ready soon," I heard her say to Mera as the food was cooking as CC filmed a video then I came by to see how CC was doing though she might have a sneaky suspicion that something is happening today but she probably don't want to say anything for the time being.
That's good then...
*Meanwhile at the jewelry store with the guys that noon*
~Nobody's POV~
At a jewelry store with the guys Jon was looking for the perfect necklace and ring to match each other to show his love for his Queen with John and Bryan helping him out that noon before heading back to see their girls again and have lunch.
~Jonathan Good's POV~