Chapter 21: Women's Money In The Bank ladder match

*Still in London, England that night for the main event at the arena*
~Nobody's POV~
After the match between Celina and Nikki Bella vs Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey it was time to get ready for the first ever Women's Money In the bank ladder match live from London but backstage all the Divas and women were resting and getting ready for this match especially Celina whose getting a shot at this opportunity.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was getting in my ring gear already it was pink with the stings being black and my shoes was black and white Brie wasn't gonna be in it not many of us were gonna be competing in this match Shane McMahon made that clear it's gonna be Carmella (gr...

I was getting in my ring gear already it was pink with the stings being black and my shoes was black and white Brie wasn't gonna be in it not many of us were gonna be competing in this match Shane McMahon made that clear it's gonna be Carmella (great), Sasha, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Nikki, Natalya, Becky Lynch, Asuka, Carmen, Naomi, Nia Jax, and myself but I have to take out Carmella first then go from there.
Oh I was in Dean and I's locker room changing into my new attire that Sandra had made for me as Dean my husband watched me change I could tell it was killing him not having his sexual needs met as I was in the bathroom fixing up my hair Dean had locked the main door to our locker room before coming to the bathroom.
*Sexual content ahead for warning skip ahead if your not 18 & up* (I'm not that good with this stuff)
I was fixing my top tying the strings in the front of my top as he watched me change from the sink mirror then Dean wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel him harden and push against my thighs and I tried so hard to not moan cause these walls are not soundproof except for our bathroom once I got a paper towel to wipe off my hands which were covered in makeup Dean locked the door and undid his belt.
Dean came towards me as I took steps back and said"Dean no! I have to get ready for the first ever women's MITB (Money In The Bank) if I don't then I'm disqualified and I have to win this match," then Dean smirked with lust and desire in his eyes and said"Not without paying the toll first babygirl," since I had nowhere to go he tied my arms together and buckled his belt onto a hook which held our shower towels I could feel myself getting wet.
(Dean undresses us both)
I moaned in pleasure as he placed 2 fingers inside of me arching my back in the very process before pumping his fingers in and out making me moan (moaning loud) Dean then licked his fingers tasting me as he said"Are you ready pancakes," I nodded my head before he pushed his length into my core.
(Dean slaps my a** while thrusting)
"Oh Dean!! Harder baby! Come one harder harder let me feel you," I said as he was thrusting hard Dean kissed me with lust as he lifted up my top so he could feel my breasts he squeezed them together and made me moan with pleasure.
Play video: (Use imagination)

I could feel myself getting closer to my orgasm so then Dean said"Cum for me baby cakes I'll cum after you," then I came on his length but not after he came inside of me making us moan in pleasure once again then I said"Oh that's it Dean just like that," before he licked my core as I sucked on his length getting every drop I can.
*End of Sexual content*
I was now in my gear and left to see hair and makeup since I have a minute until I'm introduced for this match Maryse and Brie were gonna be watching me in the crowd since Brie has Birdie and Maryse is pregnant with Miz's first child I'm very happy for them both.
~Dean Ambrose's POV~