Chapter 18: Nikki and Seth/ Celina and Dean's segment on Smackdown

*On April 18th, 2017 in Seattle one day at the Wrestlers hotel room before Smackdown*
~ Nobody's POV~
So in the City of Seattle at a hotel where the Wrestlers were rooming at in Celina and Dean's hotel room with the married couple along with Nikki and Seth to discuss there segment on Smackdown later tonight they all got there scripts to see what they should do for improvising for there segment to make sure that things don't get too rough.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was in my hotel room with Dean, Nikki, and Seth to discuss what we should do for our segment on Smackdown Live it was a great day until we got our scripts for the segment and discussing what we should do for improvising for the segment to make s...

I was in my hotel room with Dean, Nikki, and Seth to discuss what we should do for our segment on Smackdown Live it was a great day until we got our scripts for the segment and discussing what we should do for improvising for the segment to make sure that things don't get too rough. But I'm excited to be in a segment with my sister again in real life we don't really act like this mad at each other but in this segment we're supposed to have a disagreement about our choices of our men and Seth is supposed to want Nikki and tells her that she needs him while Dean explains to me why he needs me.
Also the reason I'm in a Roman warriors outfit is because I'm having a small photo shoot in our hotel room for a magazine company. So as such happened Seth and Dean were explaining how they should do the segment while Nikki and I were doing the same thing talking about what we should do that sticks to the script.
~Nikki Bella's POV~

I was in Celina's hotel room with Dean, Celina and Seth to discuss what we should do for our segment on Smackdown Live it was a great day until we got our scripts for the segment and discussing what we should do for improvising for the segment to ...

I was in Celina's hotel room with Dean, Celina and Seth to discuss what we should do for our segment on Smackdown Live it was a great day until we got our scripts for the segment and discussing what we should do for improvising for the segment to make sure that things don't get too rough. But Celina and I are excited to be in a segment with my sister in real life we don't really act like this mad at each other but in this segment we're supposed to have a disagreement about our choices of our men and Seth is supposed to want me and tells me that I need him while Dean explains to Celina why he needs her.
Also the reason she's in a Roman warriors outfit is because  she's having a small photo shoot in our hotel room for a magazine company. So as such happened Seth and Dean were explaining how they should do the segment while Celina and I were doing the same thing talking about what we should do that sticks to the script.
Play video: