Chapter 5: Spending time with Mera

*Back in Phoenix, Arizona a week later with Celina and Brie during lunch*
~Celina Bella's POV~

It's been a week since my performance on WWE Smackdown Live like Stephanie wanted me to do at the moment I was in Phoenix at my Mansion with Brie and Birdie they were playing with Mera in the living room with there toys I had 5 hours of working at...

It's been a week since my performance on WWE Smackdown Live like Stephanie wanted me to do at the moment I was in Phoenix at my Mansion with Brie and Birdie they were playing with Mera in the living room with there toys I had 5 hours of working at the club last night and made about 700 bucks but this job is kept private from the media and nobody knows about it except for Maryse. Then I went into the kitchen to make food for lunch and Brie wanted to do something fun for lunch while the kids are playing Bryan was watching the kids forgot he was here.
Play video:

As Brie and I were cooking my phone rang and it had an unknown ID called so I answered it and put my phone to my ear and said"Hello" then the voice on the other end spoke "Hello Celina nice to hear your voice again," Jon said on his end of the phone so I freaked at and Brie knew it so Bryan took the kids outside to the backyard to play while I speak with Jon.
~Brie Bella's POV~

It's been a week since my sisters performance on WWE Smackdown Live like Stephanie wanted to do at the moment she was in Phoenix at her Mansion with me and Birdie they were playing with Mera in the living room with there toys she had 5 hours of wo...

It's been a week since my sisters performance on WWE Smackdown Live like Stephanie wanted to do at the moment she was in Phoenix at her Mansion with me and Birdie they were playing with Mera in the living room with there toys she had 5 hours of working at the club last night and made about 700 bucks but this job is kept private from the media and nobody knows about it except for Maryse and now I know. Then Celina and I went into the kitchen to make food for lunch and I wanted to do something fun for lunch while the kids are playing Bryan was watching the kids forgot he was here.
Play video:

As Celina and I were cooking her phone rang and it had an unknown ID called so she answered it and put her phone to her ear and said"Hello" then the voice on the other end spoke "Hello Celina nice to hear your voice again," Jon said on his end of the phone so she freaked at and I knew it so Bryan took the kids outside to the backyard to play while she speaks with Jon. Then Celina and Jon argued more about there issues and Jon yelled "Its because I still love you and Mandy is using my fame to get what she wants," so then Celina stopped and said"I'm sorry Jon but I can't forgive you that easily you have to prove to me that you still love me," as such happened they hung up.
*skip to later on that day with just Celina and Mera in the backyard*
~Nobody's POV~
So then in the backyard Celina was playing with Mera teaching her how to wrestle someone at a young age as such Celina taught Mera how to flip over the ring in a mini ring built for Mera's size the mother and daughter were playing with one another spending time together with the times that were missed when she was on the road.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was teaching Mera how to flip inside the ring over the top rope in her own ring that's her size she seemed to be enjoying it herself Mera watched as I did it with her at the same time when my phone went off and Stephanie called me but I still pl...

I was teaching Mera how to flip inside the ring over the top rope in her own ring that's her size she seemed to be enjoying it herself Mera watched as I did it with her at the same time when my phone went off and Stephanie called me but I still played with Mera and when I answered my phone she spoke right away.
-Conversation between Celina and Stephanie McMahon-
Stephanie: Celina we need you to come back to WWE please.
Celina: Why? Is something the matter Stephanie.
Stephanie: The whole women's and divas divisions reputations are going down we need our champion and Duchess back home.
Celina: I don't know Stephanie I have Mera to take care of.
Stephanie: Hunter and I can take care of Mera while you have a match and when you don't you can watch her.
(Celina sighs)
Celina: Fine I'll come home only because I miss being in the ring and I my titles but who would my return match be against.
Stephanie: You'll find out when on Monday Night Raw we're coming back to Phoenix.
Celina: Oh alright then I'll see you on Monday.
-End of conversation-
Play video:

*End of Chapter 5: Spending time with Mera *