Chapter 12: The SHIELD vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

*On February 2nd, 2018 in the next town which was Austin, Texas at the hotel room*
~Nobody's POV~
Everyone in WWE has traveled to the next town Austin, Texas the Superstars and Divas for Monday Night Raw were at there hotel rooms relaxing after riding in there rental cars to the hotel they are booked at in Celina and Jon's hotel room she was freaking out over tonight's show that's the main event of the night. She had a match against Summer Rae before the main event of the night.
~Celina Bella's POV~

Everyone in WWE has traveled to the next town Austin, Texas the Superstars and Divas for Monday Night Raw were at there hotel rooms relaxing after riding in there rental cars to the hotel they are booked at in I was in my hotel room with Dean and ...

Everyone in WWE has traveled to the next town Austin, Texas the Superstars and Divas for Monday Night Raw were at there hotel rooms relaxing after riding in there rental cars to the hotel they are booked at in I was in my hotel room with Dean and Mera she was currently taking a nap was freaking out over tonight's show that's the main event of the night. I had a match against Summer Rae she couldn't wrestle with her life before the main event of the night why did I have to be the prize.
At least I'll be at Commentary tonight...
Then I picked out an outfit for tonight's match I wanted to lock sexy and normal at the same time so that's what I was doing when I heard Mera say "Mama" Dean was working with her on saying words when were at work all the wrestlers contain there cursing from being said when they are around Mera.
Play video:

~Dean Ambrose's POV~

Celina and I were in our hotel room with Celina and Mera she was currently taking a nap CC was freaking out over tonight's show that's the main event of the night which was the Shield vs Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt and the prize would be having Cel...

Celina and I were in our hotel room with Celina and Mera she was currently taking a nap CC was freaking out over tonight's show that's the main event of the night which was the Shield vs Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt and the prize would be having Celina and the thought of being with someone else other than the Shield she was freaking out. She also had a match against Summer Rae she couldn't wrestle for her own life before the main event of the night why did I have to be the prize.
At least I'll be at Commentary tonight...
Then she picked out an outfit for tonight's match she wanted to lock sexy and normal at the same time so that's what CC was doing when Celina turned as she heard Mera say "Mama" I was working with her on saying words when were at work all the wrestlers contain there cursing from being said when they are around Mera.
Play video: