Chapter 6: Celina's return to the ring

*About 4 days later on Monday Night Raw Live in Phoenix, Arizona again*
~Nobody's POV~
So back on Phoenix WWE was back to welcome home there Duchess and Raw and Smackdown's Women's Champion back to WWE even though nobody knows that she's returning to WWE tonight but Stephanie has met with her a day before Monday night Raw to sign her contract after reading the fine
print. Tonight on Monday Night Raw Live from Phoenix Celina ran in her locker room that's next to the Diva's locker room as she got ready for her returning match back home to WWE.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was back at WWE and tonight is to welcome home there Duchess and Raw and Smackdown's Women's Champion back to WWE even though nobody knows that I'm returning to WWE tonight but Stephanie has met with her a day before Monday night Raw to sign her...

I was back at WWE and tonight is to welcome home there Duchess and Raw and Smackdown's Women's Champion back to WWE even though nobody knows that I'm returning to WWE tonight but Stephanie has met with her a day before Monday night Raw to sign her contract after reading the fine print. Tonight on Monday Night Raw Live from Phoenix I had ran into my locker room that's next to the Diva's locker room as she got ready for my returning tag team match back to the WWE.
Suddenly as I was finishing getting ready for in my ring gear there was a knock on the door and I answered it and saw Roman Reigns my SHIELD brother we hugged just as we was told to head to the guerilla.
Play video:

*skip to the guerilla with Celina and Roman waiting to be introduced and there theme to play*
~Nobody's POV~
Everyone in the arena both backstage and in there seats were excited to see the main event match tonight in Phoenix live Celina and Roman was warming up and doing a few push ups before getting ready there opponents Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans was in the ring waiting as Roman's theme played first and people went crazy holding signs. As Celina got ready watching the screens as Lilian introduced Roman while he walked down the ramp.
Lilian: Hailing from Pensacola, Florida weighing 230 pounds Roman Reigns!!!!!
~Celina Bella's POV~

Roman and I were waiting to be called as our opponents Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans was in the ring waiting after trash talking us as Roman's theme played first and people went crazy holding signs

Roman and I were waiting to be called as our opponents Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans was in the ring waiting after trash talking us as Roman's theme played first and people went crazy holding signs. As I had gotten ready watching the screens as Lilian introduced Roman while he walked down the ramp the entire arena went crazy as he stopped at the end of the ramp when my theme started playing and everybody stood up cheering and screaming as I walked out to the top of the ramp smiling.
Lilian: And making her return to WWE and to the ring she is the Duchess of WWE, the Raw and Smackdown Women's champion, the Women's champion, and the longest reigning divas champion Celina Bella!!!!!!!
Play video: (except Celina wins against Lacey)