Chapter 12: Brie and Bryan visits Dean and Celina

*A month and a half later in Las Vegas, Nevada one day at Celina's house*
~Nobody's POV~
Almost a month and a half later at Celina and Dean's house Celina was in the music room upstairs playing on her violin while her fiancée cleans downstairs cause her sister and husband are coming to visit them and stay with them for 3 weeks at least, so as his girl was occupied he was preparing dinner for later tonight Brie and Bryan would arrive at there house at around 5:30 close to dinner time they've been on the road for 2 days now.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was in the music room singing with Pentatonix on our Facebook messages group chat we have and as were singing a nice song I brought out my violin as Kevin brought his cello (Beyoncé) out so we could rehearse this song called "Perfect" by Ed Sheeren

I was in the music room singing with Pentatonix on our Facebook messages group chat we have and as were singing a nice song I brought out my violin as Kevin brought his cello (Beyoncé) out so we could rehearse this song called "Perfect" by Ed Sheeren. While Dean cleans and cooks dinner before my sister Brie and Bryan come over I don't know if Nikki is coming or not. But we have an extra room downstairs the guest room that's if she calls me and decides to come.
Anyways I get back to playing my music and singing with the others while Scott sings he sounds very good by the way.
Play video: (imagine they're all video chatting each other with Celina singing with them)

~Dean Ambrose's POV~
As I was finished cleaning up I got started on making dinner since Celina is busy with something with Pentatonix also they'll be performing with Celina at an event for the new Star Wars movie that'll be coming out in December of 2017 should be good and Celina is inviting me (of course) and her sister's and there men along with some of her friends from the Divas locker room.
I can hear her singing "Perfect" by Ed Sheeren it's a wonderful song then the house phone rang and the ID caller read"Brie Bella Danielson" then I answered and said"Hey Brie where you guys at," I said when she replied back with a laugh and said"Hey Jon um Bryan and I are almost to the house we should be there in a minute or less," then I said"Alright I'll let C know where you guys are at also I'm making dinner tonight Bryan can help me cook and we bond while you and Celina catch up," with that being said we both hung up.
Play video:

*About a minute later when Brie and Bryan show up at there front door*
~Nobody's POV~
When Brie and Bryan parked there car next to Jon and Celina's g wagon Jeep in their driveway they grabbed their things before Brie rang the doorbell, so that's when Jon ran to the door but not before making sure that Moxley was on his special bed and answered the front door to see his friends and his soon to be sister in law and brother in law as he invited them inside.
-on camera-
Brie: Okay so Bryan and I arrived at my sister's house in Las Vegas but where's my sister at.
Bryan: So Brie and I get invited into my sister in law's house to see it clean and everything's so organized but Celina was nowhere to be seen.
Celina: So let me explain what happened so Brie and Bryan arrive and I heard the doorbell but I was finishing up singing and playing my violin with Pentatonix but when I'm done I'll head downstairs.
Jon: I led Brie and Bryan to the living room where we chill out until Celina comes downstairs to greet her sister and her husband.
-off camera-
*skip time forward to when they're making dinner that evening*
~Celina Bella's POV~

So right now Jon and Bryan were making dinner as Brie and I were in my walk in closet which was filled with purses, shoes, heels, clothes both casual and formal, even semi casual attire, along with my jewelry and wrestling attires and wrestling sh...

So right now Jon and Bryan were making dinner as Brie and I were in my walk in closet which was filled with purses, shoes, heels, clothes both casual and formal, even semi casual attire, along with my jewelry and wrestling attires and wrestling shoes and boots trying to figure out what to wear for Smackdown live next weekend in San Diego cause it's gonna be a special segment apparently.
-conversation between Brie and Celina-
Brie: So Bryan and I have narrowed down the guest list for you as well as sorting out whose the bridesmaids and groomsmen along with flower girl and ring bearer.
Celina: Aw thanks Brizzy that's sweet of you and Bryan to do.
Brie: Well you helped plan my wedding so I thought I could return the favor.
(Celina smiled at Brie)
Celina: Do you know if  Nikki is coming as well to.
Brie: No she didn't tell me if she was coming or not.
(Jon shouts that dinners ready)
Celina: Well we better go have dinner before the guys eat it all.
-End of conversation-
*skip a little to when they were about to have dinner*
~Celina Bella's POV~
As Brie and I came downstairs to see the table was set with an extra plate I was confused on why there was an extra plate that's when the doorbell rang and looked at Jon as if he was guilty before I went to answer the door when I opened it there stood Nikki with a huge duffel bag which I can assume is her things since she's staying a week here.
Nikki: Hey sis sorry I just dropped by.
Celina: Um no we were just about have dinner.
Nikki: Are you sure that you have enough rooms and I don't wanna intrude.
Celina: Oh no Nikki we have an extra guest room down here Jon and I made sure there was enough rooms but come have dinner with us Jon made sure you got a plate.
Then with that we all sat down as I poured everybody a glass of red wine while Jon had a beer and all of us had dinner cooked by the man of this house with Bryan helping him.
Play video:

*later that night at Celina and Dean's house when they show them there rooms*
~Nikki Bella's POV~
After dinner and cleaning up Celina showed me where I was going to sleep while Jon shows Brie and Bryan where they'll be sleeping while I was unpacking my things Celina spoke"You know Nikki if you ever need to talk about anything or advice just ask me or Brie it's alright to ask," then she left before I could say anything John and I were doing just fine plus this year it's Wrestlemania and John and I have had enough of Maryse and Miz.
~Celina Bella's POV~

After dinner and cleaning up I showed Nikki where she was going to sleep while Jon shows Brie and Bryan where they'll be sleeping while she was unpacking I spoke"You know Nikki if you ever need to talk about anything or advice just ask me or Brie ...

After dinner and cleaning up I showed Nikki where she was going to sleep while Jon shows Brie and Bryan where they'll be sleeping while she was unpacking I spoke"You know Nikki if you ever need to talk about anything or advice just ask me or Brie it's alright to ask," then left before Nikki could say anything John and Nikki were doing just fine plus this year it's Wrestlemania and they want a piece of Miz and Maryse but they're my friends in real life and on screen at WWE.
Once back in my room Jon was already ready for bed and I laid in bed next to him he rolled over onto his side before wrapping an arm on my waist as I shut off the lights the clock read "11:30" so we all went to bed Bryan and Jon had things planned for us.
Play video:

*End of Chapter 12: Brie and Bryan visits Dean and Celina *