Chapter 5: The Ambrose Asylum on Smackdown

*A month later on November 2nd, 2016 at Thursday Smackdown Live in San Antonio, Texas*
~Nobody's POV~
It's been a month since Dean and Celina beat Maryse and Miz and won picking up the victory as the better Power Couple now all the Superstars and Divas were in San Antonio for Raw live some of stars have matches tonight some are mixed tag team matches, battles of sexes match, triple threat match, 6 tag team match, and many more but tonight is a surprise Dean Ambrose holding his own segment.
~Dean Ambrose's POV~

We were now in San Antonio, Texas for Smackdown Live tonight before the main event with Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns I get to do my own show segment and bringing out stars and divas, so then with that happening Nikki and Brie were in my and Celina...

We were now in San Antonio, Texas for Smackdown Live tonight before the main event with Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns I get to do my own show segment and bringing out stars and divas, so then with that happening Nikki and Brie were in my and Celina's locker room talking about girl stuff I went to go get her that way we can get go to makeup and get it done before heading for the gorilla. Then as I arrived in the locker room Brie was putting on hair spray in Celina's hair.
-Inside Dean and Celina's locker room- (before Dean walked in)
Celina: I'm surprised that Shane McMahon gave Dean his own segment but Stephanie and Triple H gave me and Dean the script he can do whatever he wants on his segment but we just gotta stick with the script.
(Brie finishing up curling her sister's hair and hair spraying) Brie: I know it's just weird that Shane McMahon is good with it.
Nikki: What his segment called anyways C.
Celina: I think it's called The Ambrose Asylum I may be wrong.
(Dean walks in)
Dean: Hey uh babe we're on in 1 minute.
(Celina stands up and grabs Dean's hands)
Nikki&Brie: We'll be watching it in the Divas locker room Celina.
-End of time-
~Celina Bella's POV~

When Dean and I arrived at the gorilla holding our microphones already Dean's music played first allowing him to pump up the crowd while the staff was getting his segment ready which required a carpet and a few high chairs to sit with the sign "Th...

When Dean and I arrived at the gorilla holding our microphones already Dean's music played first allowing him to pump up the crowd while the staff was getting his segment ready which required a carpet and a few high chairs to sit with the sign "The Ambrose Asylum"behind Dean. Then I watched my fiancée talk about his segment when suddenly Chris Jericho came up to me before I could get a word out he hit me performing the Walls of Jericho letting me be knocked out.
This wasn't part of the script that Stephanie and Triple H had sent to me...
~Dean Ambrose's POV~