*Mini-Chapter* The return of Jon Moxley & Harleen Quinn

*During the start of Spring Break in Las Vegas, Nevada in town with Celina and Jon*
~Nobody's POV~
It was the start of spring break in Las Vegas, Nevada in the town with Celina and Jon walking around with Mera in the stroller taking a family stroll the people in town stared at them taking pics with them but at the start of spring break the couple was stopped to sign autographs and taking pictures while they are window shopping.
~Celina Bella's POV~

Jon and I were walking in town doing some window shopping with Mera in her stroller holding her stuff dog toy named "Gigi" so while were walking people took pics and asked for autographs it was just the start of Spring break afterwards we walked t...

Jon and I were walking in town doing some window shopping with Mera in her stroller holding her stuff dog toy named "Gigi" so while were walking people took pics and asked for autographs it was just the start of Spring break afterwards we walked to the mall where Brie, Bryan, Nikki, and John was waiting for us both they all took the time to come out and visit us both. Then while still walking towards the mall the two of us were stopped by WWE fans also CZW asking if Jon Moxley and Harleen Quinn will be coming back to play.
"We will just have to wait and see maybe in the future they will," I said as Jon stood beside me and used his Jon Moxley voice as a clue that sometime in the future our inner selfs will come back to play when we're ready of course.
Play video:

~Dean Ambrose's POV~

Celina and I were walking in town doing some window shopping with Mera in her stroller holding her stuff dog toy named "Gigi" so while were walking people took pics and asked for autographs it was just the start of Spring break afterwards we walke...

Celina and I were walking in town doing some window shopping with Mera in her stroller holding her stuff dog toy named "Gigi" so while were walking people took pics and asked for autographs it was just the start of Spring break afterwards we walked to the mall where Brie, Bryan, Nikki, and John was waiting for us both they all took the time to come out and visit us both. Then while still walking towards the mall the two of us were stopped by WWE fans also CZW asking if Jon Moxley and Harleen Quinn will be coming back to play.
"We will just have to wait and see maybe in the future they will," Celina said as I stood beside her and used my Jon Moxley voice as a clue that sometime in the future our inner selfs will come back to play when we're ready of course.
Play video: