Chapter 1: Celina Bella in a 6 woman tag team match

*Present day on Monday night Raw live 2016 in Orlando, Florida that evening *
~Nobody's POV~
Years later in 2016 things were still the same except for the Smackdown and Raw drafts where the Authority's general managers picks there favorite superstars or divas to be on that show but since the Bella's debuts Brie Bella was married to Daniel Bryan and had a baby named Birdie Joe, Nikki Bella dated many guys but non of them were perfect except maybe John Cena, and as for Celina Bella she and Dean Ambrose have been on many storylines and there still in storylines for WWE but the two of them got engaged in Fall of 2016 on Smackdown Live.
Also Celina Bella has been the longest reigning divas champion for 545 days Nikki was only the second longest reigning diva for 245 days longer than AJ's reign anyway. Even today she's still the longest reigning champion.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was at the arena in Orlando getting off mine and Jon's tour bus we share since were together also I have been on a Total Divas along with Natalya, Naomi, Lana, Maryse, Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, Nikki, Brie, Cameron, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Summer Rae...

I was at the arena in Orlando getting off mine and Jon's tour bus we share since were together also I have been on a Total Divas along with Natalya, Naomi, Lana, Maryse, Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, Nikki, Brie, Cameron, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Summer Rae, and myself of course but anyways we superstars and divas took our tour buses from city to city leaving the last night of being in that city like we were in Cleveland, Ohio before driving long hours to Orlando but along with the way we stopped and performed in those cities along the way.
Once at the arena all of us grabbed our luggage's which have our ring gears in them Dean opened the doors for me as we were greeted by staff and other stars and divas, before Dean asked me "Hey babe where would you wanna get married in," then after I asked a staff where Dean and I's locker room was I turned to him before saying "Um I don't know I always thought Vegas would be fun not because "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" it's just they have nice views and houses," finally we got to our locker room it was two doors down from Maryse and the Miz's locker room the "Power Couple" so we unpacked before settling down in our locker room.
But since we have 2 hours till I'm on Dean locked the doors so we could have fun...
(Pretend Celina and Dean have a makeout session)

Play video: