Chapter 32: 9 months later

*About 9 months later at the Bella-Ambrose household with Celina and Jon taking a walk around*
~Nobody's POV~
It's been 9 months since Celina told her family that she was pregnant and Jon was given time off to be with Celina for when she gives birth to twins a boy and a girl and the day has finally come for her to do just that but as Celina and Jon were taking a walk around there garden in the backyard of their house that has a fence around the back to keep animals and people out of their property.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I'm exactly at that time of 9 months when I could give birth any day now but I'm glad that Jon was given time off to be with me for when I give birth to twins a boy and a girl and the day has finally come for me to do just that but as Me and Jon w...

I'm exactly at that time of 9 months when I could give birth any day now but I'm glad that Jon was given time off to be with me for when I give birth to twins a boy and a girl and the day has finally come for me to do just that but as Me and Jon were taking a walk around the garden in the backyard of the house that has a fence around the back to keep animals and people out of our property we also have security cameras everywhere in the house and outside except Jon and I's room.
Play video:

"So any time now I could give birth to these two champions," I said to him as we linked our arms together walking as he smiled and spoke "I am excited about it we've had plenty of practice to do this with Birdie and Monroe," I smiled thinking about when I took care of Birdie or Monroe.
(Phone rings)
"Hey Brie how are you," I said to her as she laughed while Jon and I were still walking when we sat down on a bench that was near the gardens as I was talking to Brie about when I'm gonna be giving birth any day now.
-conversation between Celina and Brie-
Brie: Hey CC how you feeling.
Celina: I'm fine though some kicks here and there.
Brie: So right now me, Nikki, mom, and Birdie are coming down to Las Vegas to see you and the twins.
(Celina feels weird in her stomach but ignores it)
Celina: Oh that's wonderful Jon has our bags in the car ready just in case I go into labor early.
Brie: That's good I wish I did that for Birdie Bryan and I were not prepared.
(Both sisters laughing)
Celina: Yeah it feels good to have Jon here with me.
Brie: Is Jon there right now CC.
Celina: Yeah he is wanna say hi to him.
Jon: Hey Brie how's goat man (Celina hits Jon).
Brie: Hey Jon and Bryan is doing good.
Jon: When will you all be here Nicole called saying she'll be here the next day.
Brie: Uh we should arrive at your place around 3:45ish with how Bryan's always driving.
Celina: Alright we have a room ready for you guys bye Brie.
-end of conversation-
Play video: