mini chapter Celina performs her theme day before Wrestlemania

*In Hartford,Massachusetts a month before Wrestlemania begins at the arena*
~Nobody's POV~
It was the a month before Wrestlemania and Celina is gonna be performing her new theme for Wrestlemania so they can play it when she comes out to the ramp, but she is gonna sing it while the backstage crew are gonna record it with cameras and getting good angle shots in her concert outfit the only one who were there was Stephanie, Triple H, Camera guys, technicians, Brie, Nikki, Bryan, John, Jon(Dean), Sasha, Becky, and most of the Divas.
~Celina Bella's POV~

It was the day before Wrestlemania and Celina is gonna be performing her new theme for Wrestlemania so they can play it when she comes out to the ramp, but she is gonna sing it while the backstage crew are gonna record it with cameras and getting ...

It was the day before Wrestlemania and Celina is gonna be performing her new theme for Wrestlemania so they can play it when she comes out to the ramp, but she is gonna sing it while the backstage crew are gonna record it with cameras and getting good angle shots in her concert outfit the only one who were there was Stephanie, Triple H, Camera guys, technicians, Brie, Nikki, Bryan, John, Jon(Dean), Sasha, Becky, and most of the Divas.
I'm rather excited for this after all its Wrestlemania 32...
play video:

After that we wrapped and the technician people brought it together with a mix of all my victories from my debut match to winning the Divas title to all my victory matches with my name at the end for my custom made theme for the Titantron. Then we all went back to our hotel in New Orleans for Pre-matches to see who would be going to Wrestlemania 32.