Chapter 18: Who Celina's opponent will be

*On Monday Night Raw Live in Salt Lake City one afternoon*
~Nobody's POV~
So backstage at the arena in Salt Lake City, Utah that afternoon every Superstar and Divas were getting their things ready if they have a match, a promo, or title matches tonight but tonight in the Women's division they will determine in a Women's Royal Rumble who Celina's opponent will be at her 11th Iron Man match and the Duchess will be at commentary.
Play video:

~Dean Ambrose's POV~

I was in the locker room cleaning up Celina's Smackdown and Raw Women's Titles while she was getting things ready for Mera to play with and eat since I don't have a match tonight before CC gets into her new ring gear for tonight her ring gear is a...

I was in the locker room cleaning up Celina's Smackdown and Raw Women's Titles while she was getting things ready for Mera to play with and eat since I don't have a match tonight before CC gets into her new ring gear for tonight her ring gear is amazing based off of one of her favorite movie as a child. She wanted to try on her new ring gear and taking it home later but tonight she was going out as a cowgirl.
"How does it look babe," she said I turned to her and saw her new ring gear outfit and she looked amazing in it Celina twirled showing the whole thing her actual ring gear for tonight is on the counter in the bathroom as Mera was watching another YouTube video of Celina and I rating each other on our outfits.
~Celina Bella's POV~

 I was in Jon and I's locker room cleaning up my Smackdown and Raw Women's Titles while getting things ready for Mera to play with and eat since Jon doesn't have a match tonight before I get into my new ring gear for an Iron Man match  but my new ...

I was in Jon and I's locker room cleaning up my Smackdown and Raw Women's Titles while getting things ready for Mera to play with and eat since Jon doesn't have a match tonight before I get into my new ring gear for an Iron Man match  but my new ring gear is amazing based off of one of my favorite movie as a child. I grabbed them and the boots and changing in the bathroom while Jon vlogs him and Mera I went to try on the new ring gear and taking it home later but tonight I was going out as a cowgirl.
"How does it look babe," I said Jon turned to me and saw me new ring gear outfit and looked amazing in it giving a twirl showing the whole thing my actual ring gear for tonight is on the counter in the bathroom as Mera was watching another YouTube video of Jon and I rating each other on our outfits.
Pic of new ring gear for Iron Man Match: