Chapter 35: Betrayal in the ring

*On November 3rd,2017 at the arena in Belgium, Germany for Monday Night Raw live*
~Nobody's POV~
In Belgium, Germany at the arena that evening every Superstar and Diva were preparing for matches and segments tonight but tonight is a night that nobody will ever forget especially the Bella Triplets, as Brie was in Celina and Dean's locker room helping her sister get ready for her title match against Carmella again for the Smackdown women's title while Nikki and Roman would be at commentary while Brie and Bryan would stay backstage with Birdie.
~Celina Bella's POV~

While I was in my new ring attire that Sandra made for me with the flat heeled boots I was fixing my hair when Brie came into Dean and I's shared locker room she picked up a curling iron and curled my hair with the hair spray on my vanity and then...

While I was in my new ring attire that Sandra made for me with the flat heeled boots I was fixing my hair when Brie came into Dean and I's shared locker room she picked up a curling iron and curled my hair with the hair spray on my vanity and then she spoke breaking the silence between us and said"So where is your husband at the moment CC," then I looked at Mera who was taking her nap before having her dinner and said"Dean? Um he said that he would be back had to talk to Stephanie and Hunter about something important," with that being said Brie finished my hair before setting hairspray into my hair before putting my top hat on.
Play video:

~Brie Bella's POV~

While Celina was in her new ring attire that Sandra made for her with the flat heeled boots she was fixing her hair when I came into her and Dean's shared locker room I picked up a curling iron and curled her hair with the hair spray on her vanity...

While Celina was in her new ring attire that Sandra made for her with the flat heeled boots she was fixing her hair when I came into her and Dean's shared locker room I picked up a curling iron and curled her hair with the hair spray on her vanity table and then I spoke breaking the silence between us and said"So where is your husband at the moment CC," then she looked at Mera who was taking her nap before having her dinner and CC said"Dean? Um he said that he would be back had to talk to Stephanie and Hunter about something important," with that being said I finished with her hair before setting hairspray into her hair before putting the top hat on. As we made our way to the makeup and hair station.
*skip to the introduction of the match between Carmella and Celina for the Smackdown women's title*
~Nobody's POV~
It was time for the Smackdown women's championship match between Carmella and the Duchess of WWE Celina Bella with Nikki Bella and Roman Reigns at commentary already as the WWE Universe was preparing there cameras and video mode for when Celina comes out with Seth at ringside with her as Carmella will have Ellsworth in her corner to make sure that she wins this match.
Lilian: Introducing first her opponent from Staten Island, New York with James Ellsworth at ringside Carmella!!!
(Carmella goes into the ring and Ellsworth is outside of the ring in her corner)
Lilian: And now the 12th time defender of the Smackdown women's title she is the longest reigning divas champion and the Duchess of WWE accompanied by World Heavy Weight Championship Seth Rollins from Scottsdale, Arizona please welcome Celina Bellaaaaa!!!!!
(Celina comes out in her ring gear with Seth behind her)
~Celina Bella's POV~