Chapter 26: Celina Bella vs Natalya title match

*Still on Monday night Raw live in New Jersey backstage after Dean's match against Dolph*
~Nobody's POV~
Now it was the main event of the night of Monday Night Raw in New Jersey Still after Dean and Celina went backstage after picking up the victory and defending his title Celina and Jon went back to there locker room before grabbing her white leather jacket which had "Celina Mode" on the back of it and heading off to the hair and makeup station.
~Celina Bella's POV~

After Dean and I's little make out session in our locker room I headed to hair and makeup for some touch up before my match with Nattie to see who gets the shot of defeating Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's Championship in Hell in a Cell in 3 w...

After Dean and I's little make out session in our locker room I headed to hair and makeup for some touch up before my match with Nattie to see who gets the shot of defeating Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's Championship in Hell in a Cell in 3 weeks in Philadelphia but anyways after I was finished Nikki and Brie came with me to the guerilla since one will be at ringside and the other on Commentary Nattie is gonna have Nia Jax at her ringside.
Time to show Nattie whose the Boss...
Lilian: Introducing first her opponent hailing from Canada she is the Queen of Hart's Natalya!!!!!
(Natalya runs out down the ramp to ring)
Backstage:
Celina in the middle with Nikki on the left and Brie on the right getting into place.
Maria, Maryse, Sasha, Becky, Bryan, John, Roman, Seth, and Miz: Good luck CC kick Natties butt tonight!!!!
Celina: Thanks you guys I will this match is for you guys and for my niece Birdie and for Monroe. 
Lilian: Now introducing Natalya's challenger she is the longest reigning divas champion accompanied by her sister's hailing from Scottsdale, Arizona please welcome Celina Bella and the Bella Twins!!!!!
Play video:

(Then the bellas walk out and pose before walking down the ramp with Celina in the lead)
~Brie and Nikki's POV~

When we got to the ring the three of us were deciding who was gonna be at ringside and who was gonna be at Commentary with Charlotte

When we got to the ring the three of us were deciding who was gonna be at ringside and who was gonna be at Commentary with Charlotte. Then Celina decided that Brie be at Commentary and Nikki will be at ringside for this match.
*skip to the start of the match between Natalya and Celina*
~ Natalya Hart's POV~