Chapter 29: Reacting to an old video

*A 2 months later in Las Vegas at the Bella-Ambrose Mansion one morning upstairs*
~Nobody's POV~
2 months later after the vacation in Hawaii now back in Las Vegas at the Bella-Ambrose Mansion one morning upstairs with CC laying in bed finishing up editing her last video from Hawaii as Jon was back on the road with Monday Night Raw he left a week after they got back from Hawaii leaving Mera, Moxley and CC alone in the house while he's gone.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was by myself at the Mansion while Jon was on the road again wrestling so we can get money of course Jon and I wanted a life away from the city so we bought a house in the woods that's maybe an hour from the city but there's other houses besides...

I was by myself at the Mansion while Jon was on the road again wrestling so we can get money of course Jon and I wanted a life away from the city so we bought a house in the woods that's maybe an hour from the city but there's other houses besides ours in the woods it's nice so much green but anyways off topic I laid in bed finishing up editing a video for my YouTube channel when Jon and I went to Hawaii I was adding in a few pictures at the beginning of my vlog before going on with the video and editing anything disturbing out.
(Phone rings)
*conversation with Nikki and Brie*
Brie:
Hey CC how you doing.
Celina:
I'm alright Breezy I'm just editing a video before uploading it.
Nikki:
Brie and I as well as the family are coming to visit you in 2 days.
Celina:
Seriously Nikki you guys tell me this now what about DWTS.
Play video:

Nikki:
Oh Artem and I got voted off we were in the top 2.
Brie:
But it was still a brilliant dance though Nikki and Artem should've won.
Celina:
Well then I guess it's alright to come Jon's back on the road again.
*End of Conversation*
I grabbed my camera and after doing my makeup and getting dressed for the day and Jon's mom took Mera to school so I can get things done around the house and vlog for a bit so once finished I started my vlog.
CC: Hey what's up Bella-Ambrose fans welcome back to my channel as you can tell I'm not in the filming room I'm actually in my kitchen making some lunch for myself after just getting the laundry started.
Roll the intro:

Before we get into today's video I have had many requests to react to an old video of a time when I was kidnapped by Bray Wyatt and went through this weird phase when I followed the fireflies.
But before we start the video of me reacting to that click that subscribe button in the middle of your screen and click that notification bell button to get more notifications of when I upload a new video every other week and if you wanna follow me or Dean on social media links to those will in the subscription down below so with out further ado let's start.
Play video: (pretend this is Celina instead of Alexa bliss)