Chapter 13: Dean and Celina's photoshoot

*Sometime still in February at the Bella-Ambrose Mansion in Vegas one fine day*
~Nobody's POV~
At the Bella-Ambrose Mansion one fine day in Las Vegas in the woods where it stands at Celina and Jon got Mera ready before they went downstairs to have lunch and film some videos today for her YouTube channel so they can upload there new family intro together with Mera and Moxley there puppy whose 4 years old they took a picture together before uploading it to there channels profile.
~Dean Ambrose's POV~

Me and my girls had a photo shoot today at 12 so a little after lunch Celina called one of her friends photographer that took pics of her family and one of her and her husband the Ace Family yes she knew them would sometimes visit them in LA, so t...

Me and my girls had a photo shoot today at 12 so a little after lunch Celina called one of her friends photographer that took pics of her family and one of her and her husband the Ace Family yes she knew them would sometimes visit them in LA, so this morning Mera was watching one of Celina's videos of her doing my makeup way back when as I watched her as CC went to shower first before I went in once Mera was settled down. We got Mera ready before we went downstairs to have lunch and film some videos today for her YouTube channel so we can upload our new family intro together with Mera and Moxley our little puppy whose 4 years old that we took a picture together before uploading it to our  channels profile.
Play video:

~Celina Bella's POV~

We had a photo shoot today at 12 so a little after lunch I had called one of my friends photographer that took pics of her family and one of her and her husband the Ace Family yes I knew them I would sometimes visit them in LA, so this morning Mer...

We had a photo shoot today at 12 so a little after lunch I had called one of my friends photographer that took pics of her family and one of her and her husband the Ace Family yes I knew them I would sometimes visit them in LA, so this morning Mera was watching one of my old videos of her doing Jon's makeup way back when as Jon watched her while I went to shower first but not before I took out my outfit and bra and thong ready for when I come out of the shower before Jon went in once Mera was settled down. Jon and I got Mera ready before we went downstairs to have lunch and film some videos today for my YouTube channel so we can upload our new family intro together with Mera and Moxley our little puppy whose 4 years old that we took a picture together before uploading it to our channels profile.
Play video: