Chapter 33: Performing on Smackdown Live

*In the City of Boston,Massachusetts for Smackdown Live at the Hotel*
~Nobody's POV~
At the hotel in Boston, Massachusetts for Smackdown Live Stephanie and Shane McMahon called Celina over the phone as she was playing with Mera since Dean was in the shower they called asking her to perform live on Smackdown Live with Maryse, Nikki, Brie, and Naomi tonight as a tribute to all the Moms in the arena and around the world watching.
~Celina Bella's POV~

After my conversation with Stephanie and Shane McMahon asking me to perform tonight on Smackdown since it's almost Mother's Day and our mom's were gonna be in the audience of course I had to it makes me feel comfortable of course also I get to hav...

After my conversation with Stephanie and Shane McMahon asking me to perform tonight on Smackdown since it's almost Mother's Day and our mom's were gonna be in the audience of course I had to it makes me feel comfortable of course also I get to have my version of the Spice Girls Maryse(Posh), Nikki(Scary), Brie(Baby),Naomi(Sporty), and I(Ginger) just the WWE version of them and I know the perfect song for today's show.
But as I was mentally planning it out I was trying to put Mera down for her afternoon nap so she's awake for when Mama performs.
~Dean Ambrose's POV~ (Not in ring gear)

We were at the hotel in Boston, Massachusetts for Smackdown Live Stephanie and Shane McMahon called Celina over the phone as she was playing with Mera since I was in the shower they called asking her to perform live on Smackdown Live with Maryse, ...

We were at the hotel in Boston, Massachusetts for Smackdown Live Stephanie and Shane McMahon called Celina over the phone as she was playing with Mera since I was in the shower they called asking her to perform live on Smackdown Live with Maryse, Nikki, Brie, and Naomi tonight as a tribute to all the Moms in the arena and around the world watching. After her conversation with Stephanie and Shane McMahon asking her to perform tonight on Smackdown since it's almost Mother's Day and our mom's were gonna be in the audience of course she had to it makes her feel comfortable of course also she gets to have my version of the Spice Girls Maryse(Posh), Nikki(Scary), Brie(Baby),Naomi(Sporty), and Celina(Ginger) just the WWE version of them and she will know the perfect song for today's show.
But as CC was mentally planning it out she was trying to put Mera down for her afternoon nap so she's awake for when Mama performs and I was out of the shower.
*skip to at the arena for Smackdown Live later that evening backstage*
~Nobody's POV~
Backstage at the arena for Smackdown Live that evening Celina, Nikki, Brie, Naomi, and Maryse got dressed into something nice and they were given a small black box with earpieces attached already and the black box went onto the back of there dresses after getting ready the performance for tonight the stage people labeled the microphones by names.
~Celina Bella's POV~