Chapter 22: Celina and Becky vs Carmella and Alexa

*In the next city of Atlanta, Georgia 3 weeks later for Smackdown Live at the hotel*
~Nobody's POV~
In Atlanta, Georgia at the WWE Smackdown hotel 3 weeks later in Celina and Becky's hotel room since Jon was in a different room with one of the other Superstars he can get along with so then Celina called Stephanie and Shane on her phone while she was getting her things for tonight's match ready to tell them why she'll need a 9 month leave.
~Celina Bella's POV~

We were in Atlanta, Georgia at the WWE Smackdown hotel 3 weeks later I'm still pregnant and I'm in mine and Becky's hotel room since Jon was in a different room with one of the other Superstars he can get along with so then I called Stephanie and ...

We were in Atlanta, Georgia at the WWE Smackdown hotel 3 weeks later I'm still pregnant and I'm in mine and Becky's hotel room since Jon was in a different room with one of the other Superstars he can get along with so then I called Stephanie and Shane on my phone while getting my things for tonight's match ready to tell them why I'll  need a 9 month leave. Meanwhile Becky was at the hotel gym working out for tonight's match against Carmella and Alexa we are gonna discuss a plan when Becky gets back from the gym.
Play video:

(phone rings to call Stephanie and Shane)
Stephanie: Hey Celina what's going on.
Celina: Um... I need to tell you and Shane something before the main event match tonight for Smackdown Live.
Shane: What is it Celina are you injured from your last fight.
(Silence)
Celina: Uh no I'm not but there's something else.
Stephanie: What is Celina you can tell Momma.
Celina: I'm pregnant and I just found out 3 weeks ago Stephanie.
Shane: Alright we'll comprise the match tonight so you win tonight and don't lose the baby... I will tell Daniel Bryan your brother in law to explain to the girls that your pregnant.
Celina: Thanks Shane & Stephanie for listening I'll announce it after the match tonight.
Stephanie: I think that's a good idea you can have Dean out there with you and your sisters also.
Celina: Thank you Stephanie.
*End of Conversation*
~Becky Lynch's POV~
After coming back from the gym at the hotel we're staying at I heard Celina taking a shower while listening to music so I put my things down on the counter before changing into something comfortable while waiting for Celina I also went out to get take out Chinese food for lunch.
"Hey CC I grabbed us Chinese food take out for lunch today," I said to her as she just stepped out of the bathroom she smiled thanking me as CC got changed in her room before saying "Thanks Becky let me get changed first then we'll have lunch then we'll go over today's match," as she left to her room to change into normal clothes.
*skip to when they arrive at the arena that afternoon to go over things with Shane*
~Nobody's POV~
That afternoon at arena backstage in Shane's office to go over the main event match of the night on Smackdown Live so Becky, Celina, Carmella, and Alexa sat in Shane McMahon's office to discuss it also the General Manager of Smackdown Live Daniel Bryan was there too making sure his sister in law was safe for her match tonight if she was pregnant.
Play video: