Chapter 15: Power Couple Tag match

*In the middle of February back in Los Angeles, California*
~Nobody's POV~
In Los Angeles at the hotel where the WWE Superstars and Divas were all staying at for Monday Night Raw for a big main event all the fans were excited for tonight's event that's coming to Los Angeles, California and these WWE Divas and Superstars were in their hotel rooms preparing.
~Celina Bella's POV~

I was preparing a strategy for tonight's tag match with Miz and Maryse against Dean and I too see whose the best WWE Power Couple in the company besides Stephanie McMahon and Triple H our bosses but it would an honor to have match against them tho...

I was preparing a strategy for tonight's tag match with Miz and Maryse against Dean and I too see whose the best WWE Power Couple in the company besides Stephanie McMahon and Triple H our bosses but it would an honor to have match against them though, so then with that happening Jon was giving Mera some lunch as I was working out and planning how Jon and I can win this against Miz and Maryse this time around.
"Your gonna give yourself wrinkles if you keep doing that my love," I heard Jon say as he fed Mera food while I'm packing my outfits for tonight's match and for afterwards also then I spoke and said "I know that Jon but we've beaten Maryse and the Miz plenty of times including individual matches as well as during shows this is to show whose the better WWE Power Couple and gets a title shot for whatever title except for the Divas championship," with that happening Brie called saying she was come by when we heard a knock on the door.
Mmmm that's odd...
~Dean Ambrose's POV~

I was getting food for Mera ready in mine and Celina's hotel room here in Los Angeles for Monday Night Raw since we got a couple tag team match against The Miz and his wife Maryse again to see whose the better WWE Couple and right now my Queen was...

I was getting food for Mera ready in mine and Celina's hotel room here in Los Angeles for Monday Night Raw since we got a couple tag team match against The Miz and his wife Maryse again to see whose the better WWE Couple and right now my Queen was planning a strategy for us tonight.
"Your gonna give yourself wrinkles if you keep doing that my love," CC heard me say as I fed Mera food while she's packing her outfits for tonight's match and for afterwards also then she spoke and said "I know that Jon but we've beaten Maryse and the Miz plenty of times including individual matches as well as during shows this is to show whose the better WWE Power Couple and gets a title shot for whatever title except for the Divas championship," with that happening Brie called CC saying she's coming over when we heard a knock on the door.
Play video: