Prologue 1

Ayano's P.O.V.
My name is Ayano Aishi, or maybe call me Yan-chan?
Well, I'm here to tell a story, a story about me.

When I was born in the hospital, I could only see is the bright light. And full of doctors.
I could hear my mother's scream. But not realising, I was taking out to my mother's stomach. When I was a kid, my mother told me everything.

Everything about me, she said that I'm broken. A kid who don't feel joy, love, hate. Or we should say, emotionless. How the world would build her up when she's like a doll.

A doll, that is broken, rag doll and incomplete. When I was on elementary, a lot of kids are bullying me because I act strange and weird.

How lucky are they? They are complete, unlike me, I'm just a piece of doll.

So, after that, I pretend to be happy and feel joy. I pretend to act like a normal children in front of others. And we live, like a happy and normal happy family.

But my father realise, that I was faking. We went back to the bottom like usual.

When I was in High School, my parents are on overseas, yet, I'm the only one lived in the house. I went to Akademi High School, walking at the empty hallways...

People are looking at me because they said that I don't act normal... Well, I don't care about that, it's still the same thing like from elementary.

While looking down on a floor, a heavy feeling bumped into me and I fell from the ground. I almost felt pain when I looked up.

A guy that has dark hair and a shiny black eyes...

How dreamy he is...