Chapter 14

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Saki wasn't sure if she's really gonna leave the world or not. But there's a half of her that she is and there's a half of her is not. Well, Saki has it's own idea...

Saki wanted to create a goodbye note when she has no way to escape through pain and hurt. But, what will happen if she left her own lovely mother?

But since, nothing cares about her. The depression ate her again, she only think is to leave the world. Without anyone else know.

So, she grabbed the mic and started speaking...

"H-hello, my name is Saki Miyu. The student of Akademi High School. Well, if you're wondering why I created a tape, just because this is my final message to you...

You guys don't mostly care about me, you guys are blaming for what I have done to Kokona. I am NOT the murderer, I will never do that to my childhood friend!

I don't care if you listening to this now, I want to let it out. I want to let my anger, pain, suffer, and depression out. But, since you guys won't hear me and don't even trust as least one...

Mom, if you're listening to this. I'm sorry if you feel so blamed that you didn't protect me enough, this is NOT your fault! This is my fault because I'm not strong enough.

Mom, I love you so much, don't cry..

I'm always in your heart..."

Saki already ended her speech to everybody, as she put that one of the tape inside of her pocket, she went to her locker and put the tape there.

School is in the middle of the period, yet, Saki was still inside the closet room. Crying. The demon inside her is stabbing her right now, her mental, social, emotional and especially physical health isn't safe now.

She is trying her best to battle her depression, but she kept losing it.

When Saki grabbed the rope and a chair, she stood up to the chair and fix the rope.

warning: depression, triggering and suicide.

Saki stood up to the chair and puts the rope into her neck, when she closed her eyes and she took a deep breath, her adrenaline rapidly bouncing. She smiled in a mile wide and a lot of tears fell like a rain.

Saki cried until her eyes are very puffy and red. She kicked the chair and she is choking out.

Every seconds, the scenario gets worse, neck is getting snappy. Saki cried into million times. Not until, she changed her mind.

She remembered what her father said to her, that life is like a zigzag. Too late, she couldn't move now. Her vision turned into a pitched black...

Ayano went inside to the closet room and she found Saki hanging on the ceiling. Her eyes widened of what she seen, but she need to act normal...

When she got out from the room, she acted like nothing happened inside of the room.

Breaking News: A one student found dead inside the Akademi High School due to suicide.

A lot of students were terrified hearing this kind of news happening in their school.

It's their fault for making her fall in the hole. They won.

They won the game, they make her commit suicide. This is why sometimes people sucks...

World sucks...

When Saki's mother heard about this news, she couldn't believe. Saki's mother cried and scream inside the house. She regret taking a vacation and leaving her alone in the house.

She blamed herself for not saving her through pain and hurt. Not until, the police came in the house.
"Ma'am, we are very sorry. Saki don't have much time now. She's dead." The police officially declared. "Also, we have found this tape inside of her locker." The police gave the tape to her.

When her mother set the tape. She listened to the whole tape. She cried. "Saki, you said you're going to be okay. But, you lied to me..." Her mother said in a shaky voice. "Saki, I'm a bad mommy... It's all my fault!" Her mother yelled as the echo heard.

Her mother is the only one who live in the family. Her husband was on a jail and her daughter commited suicide. The others are lucky, because they are complete and they got everything...

How unlucky are they...