Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ayano, who was prepared to kill yandere-kun. But, yandere-kun is too strong! He forcefully pinned Ayano to a wall and said, "Oh, yandere-chan~ I know you since we're in elementary days. I always saw you crying on your knees because of those little brats who bullied you. We also feel the same way." Yandere-kun said in a husky voice.

"Back old days, I was obsessed to you and you didn't know about that. Since, I have no idea how to kill someone, I just stalked you wherever you go. But, these days, not anymore. I already moved on." Yandere-kun said as he whispered the last part. "Oh?! So, you do love me? But your love for me didn't change anything in MY life." Ayano laughed.

Ayano kicked him away, which it made Yandere-kun fell from the ground. Ayano quickly grabbed the knife. "So, are you still gonna take him away from me?" Ayano asked with a sassy voice. "Let's see." Yandere-kun giggled. As Yandere-kun secretly gets the injection that has sleeping liquid inside of it.

Yandere-kun injected Ayano with a sleeping liquid and it made Ayano fell asleep. "Really? You can win his heart in your dream." Yandere-kun laughed as he carried Ayano to the basement.

An hours later, Ayano suddenly woke up to the unfamiliar basement. So then, she realised Yandere-kun kidnapped her. "OH COME ON!" Ayano yelled. "Well, well, well..." yandere-kun said. "You think you can steal senpai away from me? No, that's a no!" Yandere-kun laughed. "Grrrr, Get me out of here! Before I slice your neck!" Ayano yelled once again. "No! I won't!" Yandere-kun sarcastically said. "Oops, gotta go. Bye, nerd!" Yandere-kun said with a sass.

Yandere-kun went to the town tonight, he just gather around the town. When he went from the back of a town, he grabbed a spray and graffitied the walls. Suddenly, he heard a whisper and he doesn't know where it came from. So, he just continued to his things. Again, the whisper was heard again but this time, Yandere-kun yelled, "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"I'm right behind you..." Ayano whispers through his ear, "NO, NO, NO! HOW DID YOU JUST." Yandere-kun was about to backed up but failed. Ayano grabbed the chainsaw and sliced through his neck! As soon as Yandere-kun woke up.

"OH MY GO— Wait, what?" Yandere-kun asked. "Am I in the hospital?" Yandere-kun asked himself. "Yes, you are." The doctor said. "Well, how did I get in here?" Yandere-kun asked once again. "Well, a lot of people saw you just suddenly collapsed in the middle of the street, so... they called an emergency." The doctor explained. "Then, why did I collapse?"

"Have you ever got into a drugs?" The doctor asked him directly. "No? Maybe, yes?" Yandere-kun wasn't sure.

As soon as Yandere-kun got out into the hospital, he finally reached his house. He went from the basement, but, there was none. Ayano was gone. Yandere-kun begins to panicked, but he still have to turn on his yandere mode. "Wow, my yandere-chan's gone. Where are you~~~?" Yandere-kun playfully played the two blades. "Don't be scared, Ayano. Why don't we fight?" Yandere-kun laughed. But a footsteps were heard behind Yandere-kun. So, he immediately turn back which there was none. "Oops, stop scaring me, you're not scary!" Yandere-kun stuttered.

A hand was covered in Yandere-kun's mouth and a knife was pointed to Yandere-kun's neck. Which it was Ayano the one who did that. But nevertheless, the person who did that wasn't Ayano. It was a different person which it is also a Male. "HEY— GET AWAY FROM ME!" Yandere-kun panicked. As soon as Yandere-kun was found lying on the ground, the Boy with a same uniform where he came/studied from was staring at him frightening.

"Hey, hey, hey. Are you from Akademi— AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yandere-kun screamed in pain. The boy stabbed him in a chest for multiple times. Ayano suddenly appeared, in the back. Just saw yandere-kun with a blood around him. But, who killed him? Is someone protecting Ayano? Strange, right?

Ayano looked at the dead yandere-kun as she stared at it, she grabbed the chainsaw and sliced all of his body parts.