Chapter 16

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Today it was midnight, it's 1 A.M. of the morning. Ayano was feeling insane tonight, do you know what is the most creepiest part? Her room was filled with Taro's picture. Not even a single, but I think a hundred pictures of senpai...

BEFORE CLASS: 7:10 AM (THURSDAY)

Ayano was planning to kill Oka. But instead killing Oka, there's some sort of another way to eliminate her, which it was called, 'summon'.

What comes to your mind when you heard the word; summon?

Well, summoning a demon, right? Yep, you're right. Ayano was planning to an another way to eliminate her 4th rival which it is Oka. While sitting on the bench thinking how to go to the occult club, someone suddenly approached to her.

When she looked to the person who approached her, her eyes starts to filled with heart shapes and the world suddenly changed into a pink. Who else will approach her but her one and only senpai, Taro. A communication begins with Taro, "Hey, Ayano. May I sit next to you?" Taro asked and smiles politely. Ayano can't answer the question because she's been staring at Taro's face.

"Hey? Ayano?" Taro said with a slight confusion on his face but then Ayano came back to normal. "O-oh, hey! What was that again?" Ayano was blushing mess. "Well, may I sit next to you?" Taro asked once again with a smile. "S-s-sure, why not?" Ayano chuckled with a red marks on her face. When Taro opened the book, Ayano was trying to look at it, but she gave up. She should mind her own business.

Ayano's heartbeat are too fast, that she can't handle her love for her senpai. Taro looked at the shy Ayano, Taro giggles. "Well, what are you up to, Ayano?" Taro looked at Ayano. "Uhm... I was thinking of my studies! Hehe..." Ayano giggled but at the same time, she lied. "Oh, first period is on. Let's talk later." Ayano stood up and quickly ran to her classroom.

"She's acting kinda strange..." Taro whispered.

While on the teacher is discussing, Ayano was staring at the cherry blossom tree. Imagining the scenario of how she is going to confess her love for senpai.

Oh, senpai. You never knew me. I killed all the girls who were hungry for your love. Even though I can't show my emotions in front of your face, I can still feel the love that you gave to me. I love you no matter what will happen between us. I don't care if I accidentally killed the whole school, I don't care whose blood I have to spill. All I want is your love, I'm hungry for your love.

"AYANO! ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE DISCUSSION?!" The teacher who named Mida Rana yelled at
Ayano on her top of her lungs. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am..." Ayano stuttered, "I DON'T CARE, JUST GET OUT OF THE CLASSROOM!" Mida yelled and pushed her out to the classroom. Ayano was standing by herself in the hallways, she noticed a lot of student council are walking at the hallways.

Ayano has decided to go to the occult club by herself just to eliminate her rival. When Ayano secretly went to the occult club, someone asked her. "Hm, what are you going to do inside of the Occult Club?" A voice was heard in Ayano's ears. "Who are you?" Ayano said with no emotion. Ayano just completely ignore the student council's words, she then grabbed the ritual knife.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Megami, the president of student council yelled. She ran quickly as she pushed Ayano and sprayed her with a pepper spray.