Chapter 3

Author's P.O.V.

Ayano was disappointed of how she supposed to open that bookshelf. What if the nurse found out that she's been trying to steal a emetic?

Once Ayano heard a footsteps that are coming from the infirmary, she quickly ran to the bed and imitate to fell asleep again.

"Ah! It hurts!" The girl yelled. The girl kept yelling that made Ayano's attention, the nurse was shocked that girl is pregnant.

"T-the ba-baby!" The girl cried. The nurse called the emergency call, while Ayano is listening to the suspense scene inside the infirmary, Ayano stood up silently and went to the other room just to steal the key.

Once the nurse is trying to help the student. Ayano silently went inside the room and quickly steal the key in the nurse's pocket.

While the suspense scene is still happening, Ayano finally reached to the bookshelf and opened it. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" A familiar voice that echoed through Ayano's ear. When Ayano looked, it was her one and only senpai, Taro.

"I—I" Ayano stuttered. "I— I c-can't" Ayano panicked.

Ayano just ran away crying.

"Uhm... Are you alright?" The nurse asked Taro. "Well, no... my knee hurts..." Taro chuckled. "Oh is that so? Let me take care for you knee~" The nurse winked and almost lick her lips..?

Ayano was there, watching and stalking... all the things that she would do is to run away from her senpai. She's coward...

When Ayano forgot to get the emetic from the bookshelf, she sneaked inside the infirmary and get the emetic and lastly, she ran away as quickly as possible.

Ayano was on the way on the classroom just to put emetic on Osana's Bentos. Well, she's still thinking if athere's any missing? Oooh, a rat poison. amirite?

When Ayano went to the Gardening club place, there was no one. No one. So, she quickly sneaked up inside the garden club and get inside to the small wooden house. She grabbed the Rat poison.

"What a shame, they didn't even locked it..." Ayano chuckled evily. As she went from the classroom, everyone looked at her and the teacher said, "Oh, take a seat, please?" Once Ayano took a seat at her seat. She silently grinned...

"You won't have him, Osana."

11:20 AM (Lunch Time)
Ayano and Osana are walking together on the halls,
"Oh my gosh, Ayano! You can't believe what happened yesterday. It was like a mess." Osana laughed so hard. "Oh, what happened?" Ayano faked laugh. "Well, do you know—" Osana has cut off.

"Osana? You were being called on the faculty room, please follow me." The student council asked Osana to go to the faculty room, "Ayano, please hold this for me." Osana hold the two bentos to Ayano. "Alright." Ayano nodded. "Ayano, I'll be right back, bye!" Osana waved her hands. Ayano waved back too.

As Ayano has the time to shine, she quickly went to the restroom of girls and hid on one cubicle.

Ayano opened the second bento first which it is for Taro's. She opened the emetic that she got from the infirmary and put some of it on the second bento. "Sorry, senpai." Ayano chuckled.

And then, next, she opened the first bento which it is for Osana's. She opened the Rat Poison that she got from the garden club. Good thing, no one knows about that. Right? Anyways, and she put a lot of it.

While she closed both of the bentos, she went out from the bathroom like nothing happened. As Ayano went out from the bathroom, she saw Osana running towards her and said, "Oh, Ayano! You're here. I was finding you in the WHOLE SCHOOL!" Osana laughed. "Oh, sorry, I shouldn't go nowhere..." Ayano sighed. "Well, that's okay. Anyways, could you give me back my bentos, I would meet up now to the school rooftop. See ya later!" Osana hands the bento and ran away.

As Ayano slowly following Osana without knowing, she carefully hid. "Oh, hey Osana!" Taro waved. "Now, look who's back again..." Osana rolled her eyes. "Uhm, hello?" Taro chuckled.  "Here's the bento, stupid. Take it!" Osana points the bento to senpai and she blushed on a crimson red. "Oh, thank you. Was this made for me?" Taro asked and smiled. "U-Uhm... n-no! T-these only for extras at my breakfast since I couldn't finish it. I just give it for you!" Osana pouts. "Ah, thank you! Let me taste it." Taro sat down on the bench and he opened the bento.

Taro get the chopped sticks and ready to eat, he tasted one of delicious Sushi that Osana ever made! I wonder what would be the taste like? Taro gradually said, "Uhm, Osana?" Taro stuttered. "It taste weird..." Taro slowly touched his stomach. "What?! No, you gotta be kidding me. Stop playing me!" Osana pouts once again. "I couldn't take it anymore! I will go to the bathroom!" Taro ran away.